Notices

What is it?

Old 09-24-2007, 10:55 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

this boat was obviously used for duck hunting,notice all the vegetation,(camo) poor choice for brand name recognition,"the drugrunner 2000 has all the features you have come to expect, high visibility,open exhaust and a twenty gallon fuel tank"(sorry i am bored)cheers
Old 09-25-2007, 01:19 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

it was a 39' and they built at least 3 of them
one of which was raced,one with triple 300' outboards and the diesel one..
They were built as Carreras ..
and its spelled Humberto not Umberto...

Originally Posted by 7xchamp
That boat would be the creation of Miami boat builder/racer, Umberto Picon CARRERA early to mid 1980`s era. He was very proud of that boat, was made for diesels mainly, not sure how many he made. I believe it was 38` and very strange at best. It was a well built boat for sure, as Umberto was one of the best builders of the time. Umberto was a very good friend, and called me to please go see it when he first previewed it, all I could say is, sure is different, and then he went into all the reasons why he designed it that way, none of which made sense to me, but there you go. Brownie will also remeber this one I`m sure. 7XCHAMP