Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Classic Offshore
Bikini Sign Painter. >

Bikini Sign Painter.

Notices

Bikini Sign Painter.

Old 06-23-2009, 04:31 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Where was it, Coral Reef Yacht Club, where a Cuda (NOT Joe ) got hold of her??
Old 06-23-2009, 05:30 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by el indio
NEVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH TODD C.[SAME TODD?] GOT MY 41 FROM HIM AND ERIC. THANKS MM. PS. I AM CAREFUL OF EVERYONE.
Thanks Mark... yes, same Todd.

Toasty is just jealous that he has to sit on the dock with his d*ck in his hand while the rest of us tame the waves.

There was not one part missing from "Starchaser." I sold that boat to Tom... what did you have to do with it Christian?

By the way, MM is one of the genuine "real deals" on this site.. dealing with him was a true pleasure.

T

Last edited by MidOcean; 06-24-2009 at 08:52 AM.
Old 06-24-2009, 07:37 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Just b/c Magnum Mark is genuine doesnt mean he missed judged you. YOu know what you did. I helped put the boat back together after you sunk, stole, and butchered Star Chaser. your a typical whore, and you know it. When the boat was shipped to NJ from you we couldnt even start the engines, they would not fire. The fuel tanks had water, salk water in them!! The drives and crash boxes had no oil, trim pumps where wired backwards, the original guages where taken and replaced with lesser grade guages, the stringers in the engine room where chopped up to make room for the wrong motor plates. Your a Hack, and many people are looking for you to explain that your way isnt the correct way. You purchased the Hawk Power name and gained customers just with the name and then killed the name and yourself by your work.

I am simply stating fact, i know what i saw i know what we re rigged, i know we had to build new engines, i know all about you. I will keep an eye on everything you do and make sure you never touch a once perfect apache ever again. Eric bought Star chaser and made the boat amazing with new fuel tanks, injected power, etc

keep going on i dont have a boat and sitting on the dock! i think thats great, shows you cant research and are one of the dumbest people in your industry. at least i know how to rig a boat and not piss off customers by my shaddy lifestyle, and work ethic! Good luck staying unseen. i will out you and your ways everytime i can. If i can save one person from giving you $ its worth it. Your a Hack and a Whore!

Last edited by TOASTY; 06-24-2009 at 07:44 AM.
Old 06-24-2009, 07:54 AM
Lakeside Restorations.com
Commercial Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Back to the painter...

Did anyone try to call the # & see if she or a replacement still operates..

Old 06-24-2009, 08:19 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 150 Likes on 89 Posts

We need more photos of this girl and her work.

NAPLES IMAGE Photo Galleries

NAPLES IMAGE PHOTOBLOG
Old 06-24-2009, 09:06 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by TOASTY
Just b/c Magnum Mark is genuine doesnt mean he missed judged you. YOu know what you did. I helped put the boat back together after you sunk, stole, and butchered Star Chaser. your a typical whore, and you know it. When the boat was shipped to NJ from you we couldnt even start the engines, they would not fire. The fuel tanks had water, salk water in them!! The drives and crash boxes had no oil, trim pumps where wired backwards, the original guages where taken and replaced with lesser grade guages, the stringers in the engine room where chopped up to make room for the wrong motor plates. Your a Hack, and many people are looking for you to explain that your way isnt the correct way. You purchased the Hawk Power name and gained customers just with the name and then killed the name and yourself by your work.

I am simply stating fact, i know what i saw i know what we re rigged, i know we had to build new engines, i know all about you. I will keep an eye on everything you do and make sure you never touch a once perfect apache ever again. Eric bought Star chaser and made the boat amazing with new fuel tanks, injected power, etc

keep going on i dont have a boat and sitting on the dock! i think thats great, shows you cant research and are one of the dumbest people in your industry. at least i know how to rig a boat and not piss off customers by my shaddy lifestyle, and work ethic! Good luck staying unseen. i will out you and your ways everytime i can. If i can save one person from giving you $ its worth it. Your a Hack and a Whore!
Im sure the boat had some issues. The buyer paid 60k for a Kevlar 41 apache with # 6's and a trailer. I purchased a set of motors for him...Cobras, and didn't make a cent... he paid what I paid.. We did what we could with the budget that was presented. As far as the gauges go... I recommended Nordscog gauges and still stand by them... How can you call these inferior?

As always Christian you are well miss-informed.
Old 06-24-2009, 10:18 AM
Registered

Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts

I'd go for the Nordskogs also, I was actually going to run the whole Nordskog Gauge Biz. What Nordskog Creates others soon follow. Jerry Stays at my house every year when he's on this side of the country...
Old 06-24-2009, 10:28 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts
Wink

Originally Posted by LAKESIDE RESTORATIONS
Back to the painter...

Did anyone try to call the # & see if she or a replacement still operates..

EASY DUDE. PU$$Y IS A CHEAP COMODITY THESE DAYS. MM.
Old 06-24-2009, 10:44 AM
Registered

Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts

Yeah, Pu$$y is Like air, You really only notice when you Ain't gettin any........
Old 06-24-2009, 10:58 AM
Lakeside Restorations.com
Commercial Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I was Just bustin ballz Mark.. I dont need a painter..

I got Kristin to pose or walk around nakey for me if I want.. J

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.