Restoring an Apache Renegade >

Restoring an Apache Renegade

Notices

Restoring an Apache Renegade

Old 09-23-2023, 01:09 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Restoring an Apache Renegade

I really like the idea of restoring an Apache. After looking at Cigarettes, Formulas, Donzis, all the major names in powerboats I keep coming back to this idea. I like the Apache history and build philosophy as well as having a unique boat at Lake of the Ozarks. After talking with some folks I am thinking it would take 300k to 400k to make it like new. What I am afraid of is that I will be so upside down on it that I would just have to keep it because of losing so much on a resale. I can’t imagine that anyone would pay 400k to 500k on a boat that is practically new but is technically a 23 year old boat. What do you guys think?
Old 09-23-2023, 04:10 PM
Registered

Received 703 Likes on 330 Posts

Doing a major resto on an expensive boat is only for an individual who's going to keep the boat and enjoy it for many years to come. The only other ones that need to apply are individuals that got more money than they know what to do with.

The following 5 users liked this post by larslindroth:
bulletbob (10-13-2023), resurrected (09-25-2023), speicher lane (09-24-2023), Tractionless (10-03-2023), TrippM (09-25-2023)