unhappy customer >

unhappy customer

Notices

unhappy customer

Old 07-02-2010, 04:37 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by CBWaterBoy
I ordered a 2009 36 Concept last year after meeting with Luis and seeing seeing several of the boats run around for years. I had everything custom done on the boat to the way I wanted it. Luis and the concept team has always taken care of me. I know several people with the boats and they all love them. I wouldn't let one bad story effect someone's judgement when it comes to buying a boat from them. I read this thread over the years and really question this whole thing. I am 100 percent happy with my boat. Just my two cents.
Ok then would you please call Luis or your buddy at Concept and get their side of this story?

thanks in advance!
Old 07-09-2010, 12:43 PM
Member #154
Platinum Member

Received 873 Likes on 322 Posts

Originally Posted by FeverMike
Ok then would you please call Luis or your buddy at Concept and get their side of this story?

thanks in advance!
If it's in litigation then the lawyers have a gag on the participants. Pathetic that it got to this point. It's good to see that some are happy with their product rather than some sour grapes stories we've been hearing about.
Old 07-09-2010, 04:46 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by CBWaterBoy
I ordered a 2009 36 Concept last year after meeting with Luis and seeing seeing several of the boats run around for years. I had everything custom done on the boat to the way I wanted it. Luis and the concept team has always taken care of me. I know several people with the boats and they all love them. I wouldn't let one bad story effect someone's judgement when it comes to buying a boat from them. I read this thread over the years and really question this whole thing. I am 100 percent happy with my boat. Just my two cents.
I also have seen some over the years here in Miami and know some people that have had them. Some of the earlier ones were questionable but I wont get into that. What I will say is, Yes they are nice? BUT, this issue is completely different from the experience you had. The difference is that there is a problem and nothing has been done to resolve it for years.
Old 08-20-2010, 09:41 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

got my wrecked boat back so i could have it surveyed and
the boat was missing the throttles,garmin gps,toilet,batteries,stereo amplifier,tv/dvd combo,110 volt inverter and the stereo is a diferent one that was in there.
Old 08-20-2010, 02:48 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by robbyd3
the boat was missing the throttles,garmin gps,toilet,batteries,stereo amplifier,tv/dvd combo,110 volt inverter and the stereo is a diferent one that was in there.
WOW, what's the excuse for this?????
Old 08-20-2010, 04:55 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Did you file a police report for the theft?
Old 08-23-2010, 07:17 AM
Registered

Nothing like getting kicked while your down, I really feel for you in this situation, and don't even know who you are. As I have stated before I hope you get a resoloution to this soon. I always think I have issues untill I revisit this thread....and folks wonder why the industry has a cloud over it.. This is unbelievable
Old 08-23-2010, 02:58 PM
JB Marshall
Gold Member

This is a complete nightmare of a story. A lot of bad press on this thread about Concept and now it seems to have just gotten worse.
Sure don't understand why they would leave this all hang out there for 2 yrs without resolution. They must have more customers than they need.
Old 08-25-2010, 08:33 PM
Registered

i have have heard a few horror stories about concept quality, and now they dont even have customer service. This seems almost insane. Amazing they cant get this taken care of, just wrong
Old 09-09-2010, 04:35 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by robbyd3
wow.... whats the response to that?

Quick Reply: unhappy customer

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.