Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Concept
unhappy customer >

unhappy customer

Notices

unhappy customer

Old 07-15-2008, 08:21 AM
Registered

Received 938 Likes on 505 Posts

I thought it may have been the one that bounced off the seawall in Highland Beach a few months back.

Did that dealer in Pompano near the Catholic church on US1 go out of business? National/Yacht Auctions seemed to have a few Concepts on their lot last week.
Old 07-15-2008, 08:35 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

thank you for every one for the responce keep them comming.
I did call my ins. company and they are still considering it but they bein on it for 5 weeks and still nothing i should know buy thursday
Old 07-15-2008, 01:06 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Was looking into buying a 36 with Trip's, I think I'm going too hold off for a while. Saw a 34 Fountain with Trip's and looked great without the motors on a transom bracket.
Old 07-15-2008, 03:28 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Concept
please do not speek for me as you dont know what i am doing .
I am not speaking for you, I am repeating what you told me in our last conversation and in one of your conversations with Luis because you were afraid your rates would go up.[/QUOTE]
i would have turned this into my insurance and let them (my insurance) sue concepts insurance. their truck and driver pulling it their fault you would think. this shouldnt be considered a bad mark for concept though. stuff happens
Old 07-16-2008, 12:46 AM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

Geesh I see nothing has changed here with Concept
best of luckrobbyd3

Last edited by FeverMike; 07-16-2008 at 01:06 AM.
Old 07-16-2008, 12:47 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Drag 'N' Ass
Was looking into buying a 36 with Trip's, I think I'm going too hold off for a while. Saw a 34 Fountain with Trip's and looked great without the motors on a transom bracket.
...and it will out run and out handle the 36 Concept plus get better fuel mileage.
Old 07-16-2008, 07:26 AM
Registered

Having owned a Concept and now a new Fountain 32, there is no way I would EVER go back to owning a Concept again.
Susan and Luis are nice people but the boats break and performance is mediocre at best.
The following users liked this post:
Stuckonstupid (04-11-2022)
Old 07-16-2008, 08:33 AM
never trade luck for skil
Gold Member

Originally Posted by FeverMike
...and it will out run and out handle the 36 Concept plus get better fuel mileage.
Ask the guy with a 38 Fountain with triple 275s what the 36 Concept with 300s did to it up at Boyne Thunder last weekend in 3 to 5s!! We even stopped by Harbor Springs to let him pass us then proceeded to pass him again.

Everyone is entitled to there opinion but it looks to me that you were waiting for the Concept Forum to be put back up more then the people that own Concept. Seems like you have nothing better to do than bash Concept and the people that build them, sell them and in some cases own them. Get a life Mike and move over to the Fountain forum and brag to them how your boat is so amazing!!
Old 07-16-2008, 09:01 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by cfischer
Ask the guy with a 38 Fountain with triple 275s what the 36 Concept with 300s did to it up at Boyne Thunder last weekend in 3 to 5s!! We even stopped by Harbor Springs to let him pass us then proceeded to pass him again.

Everyone is entitled to there opinion but it looks to me that you were waiting for the Concept Forum to be put back up more then the people that own Concept. Seems like you have nothing better to do than bash Concept and the people that build them, sell them and in some cases own them. Get a life Mike and move over to the Fountain forum and brag to them how your boat is so amazing!!
No way a 36 Concept will out run a 38TE Fountain in big water...absolutly not...I know as I have put many hours on both.

How do you figure that I am bashing Concept and the people that own and build them buy saying this?

It is boat talk, true facts and you need to grow up and accept it and get a thicker skin around here. In a close chop the 36 Concept does great but put some good holes in the water and some swells for get it with the shorter and lighter weight Concept.

I have been off OSO due to work and travel for around 4 weeks. I looked around the forum some but was not logged in. I am glad I am so famous that you track my post's...makes me feel wanted and that you missed me...thanks!
Old 07-16-2008, 09:08 AM

I am not bashing there boats eatheri personaly love there there 36 one of my beast freinds has one its a great boat
and when i had problems with my boat luis did take car of me
but at the moment there not willing to fix the problem they created they should be doing something ...and there not ???

Quick Reply: unhappy customer

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.