Trying to make that big move! >

Trying to make that big move!

Notices

Trying to make that big move!

Old 03-19-2010, 03:00 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

If you're looking at used, this is a nice boat for a great price. It's a '99 which was labeled as a 28' at the time. Believe it's the same as the newer 30's.

He's down to $32k complete.

http://forums.screamandfly.com/forum...d.php?t=167531
Old 03-22-2010, 07:02 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

All the reasons you listed are valid, I did the same, the 2-strokes don't make noise, you cant rock the dock anymore, but you have versilitiy in many other ways, extened season, minimal winterization, wash dry and done, no carpet interior, Downs.. If it needs work ,you need a good, reliable outboard, mechanic if you dont have a fold down arch you need big garage doors. we tend to cruise more now to different spots, not so much park and swim. so thats partly why I switched back....
Old 03-22-2010, 07:08 PM
'05 Concept SF23
VIP Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

We bought a 23 Concept from Joey while we owned a 43 Black Thunder. We sold the the Black Thunder and love the Concept. If we get another twin engine boat it will be a 30 or 32 foot Concept with twin Optimax. Our 225 Opti on our 23 with jack plate is great for shallow water.
Old 03-23-2010, 02:08 PM
Registered

Well Hello there Joe,

How are you doing? How is the boat running, glad to here that you sold the black thunder. So when can I finally put you in that 32 with 300xs.
Old 03-24-2010, 03:51 PM
Registered

Hey Dean, so did you finally go out on a 30' and did you finally decide what you are going to do?
Old 03-27-2010, 07:31 AM
Registered

Default 30

Just informed by Uncle Sam that when I hit my 30 year mark Feb 1 2011 that I will be out in the civilian job market. With that being said, going to take one more 6 month deployment probably. Also, common sense prevails and the wife and I are just going to wait until I find another job (my fears lie with the current state of the economy). Not that xxx.xx dollars a month is the end of the world per say but not needed during this time of transition. Concept it will be guys! Thank You all for your inputs, will be back shortly!