2017 owners poker run in keys >

2017 owners poker run in keys

Notices

2017 owners poker run in keys

Old 03-09-2017, 09:27 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2017 owners poker run in keys

I'm new to the Concept family, in fact don't pick up the boat until next weekend and can't wait. I heard from Concept while at Miami boat show that each year in July they do a poker run/fun run in the Keys for Concept owners so they can all get together and meet each other talk shop, hang out etc.....has anyone been a part of this in the past? Is there a date set yet for this years event? I would like to attend and want to get it on my calendar so I don't miss it.

thx.
Old 03-10-2017, 05:54 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 123 Likes on 78 Posts

If you are on facebook, join the Concept page. They usually post the details there. I missed it by a few weeks last yr. It was around the middle of July and my boat wasn't ready yet. I would love to do this run but not sure if I feel like towing my boat all the way down there.
Old 03-10-2017, 10:39 AM
JJH
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I went for the first time last year and it was an absolute blast. It was over the July 9th weekend last year so I'd guess similar timing this year. I'm almost positive that this year they are going all the way to Key West so it should be even more fun. I'll definitely be there on a new 27 that i'm building that will be done by then.