CPBA DISCOUNT at Ocean performance! >

CPBA DISCOUNT at Ocean performance!

Notices

CPBA DISCOUNT at Ocean performance!

Old 06-13-2011, 01:50 PM
Registered

Received 116 Likes on 71 Posts

Originally Posted by sea2jet
I will happily give them my business but I need to know that they care enough about my business to take the time and get in touch with me. Even a PM on this site would work.
Nice avitar Mike!
Old 06-13-2011, 02:43 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks Kevin,
What do you think of a machine gun shoot for the members at Metacon sometime this summer? I have a bunch of ammo reloaded and can bring some different guns for members to try out. I don't want to take away from boating time though. Maybe the fall would be better.
Old 06-13-2011, 05:43 PM
Registered

bad info

Last edited by innerrage; 06-14-2011 at 08:41 AM.
Old 06-14-2011, 08:40 AM
Registered

wy
Old 06-14-2011, 10:04 AM
Registered

Received 116 Likes on 71 Posts

Thanks Kevin,
What do you think of a machine gun shoot for the members at Metacon sometime this summer? I have a bunch of ammo reloaded and can bring some different guns for members to try out. I don't want to take away from boating time though. Maybe the fall would be better.
Count me in Mike, except your right, fall would be better. Great idea, maybe we can get Jeff drunk and try the old "running target" method!
Old 06-14-2011, 02:29 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Thanks Kevin,
Sounds sweet (and I agree it would probably be better in the fall)! I have a buddy that's on the SWAT team that might have some fun toys to add to the festivities.

BTW, I agree on that being a kick-azz avatar... just dont tell Jeff as it would go to his head.
Old 06-14-2011, 04:24 PM
Registered

Fall it is. I will start a seperate thread in the club forum when the time comes. Thanks Chris for PM'ing me. I will try and call you tomorrow. I really appreciate your follow through.
Took the 21 out today and hit 80 for the first time in a boat. It was awesome. Started to chine walk a bit and I chickened out and pulled it back. I never felt that before. Like yawing in an airplane. Kind of an uncomfortable feeling. I need more practice....

Last edited by sea2jet; 06-14-2011 at 04:27 PM.
Old 06-20-2011, 07:09 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Chris,
I was good to talk with you and thanks for keeping the doors open for a few extra minutes Sat. afternoon! I figured it would be a long shot that you'd have intake gaskets for Dart Big Chief heads, but you never know!

Scot