DCB-Larger Cat ? >

DCB-Larger Cat ?

Notices

DCB-Larger Cat ?

Old 01-30-2011, 11:22 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question DCB-Larger Cat ?

Any Plans for Dave to build an M or F series Cat over 40FT ?
to compete with the others on the east coast and FL ?
Old 01-30-2011, 11:43 AM
Banned

Default Want a Ride?

Originally Posted by PokerRun388
Hi Poker Run,
Do you have a boat? Have you ever ridden in a 100+mph boat? You seem to be real interested in all performance boats. If you do not have a boat or have not had a thrill ride at 125mph, I would be glad to give you one. I will be in Lake Havasu picking up my new 36 Speedster and if I remember correctly, you said you live close by. I remember when I was young, I would have driven across the US to ride in a supercharged anything. If you come by, I will be glad to let you ride and possibly drive the new cat with me on the throttles. If I am off base and you have your own ride I am sorry, but I never see you talk about your boat. I will never forget when I was 16, I had an chance to ride in a blown v-drive that forever changed my life. I had never felt anything like it and it made me commit to a goal of owning one just like it. Thus, my blown jet boat. Just wondering? Let me know. Dan
Old 01-30-2011, 11:46 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

are you smoking toilet paper again ????? see alot of them DCBs on the race circuit dont ya ???? ...

roll another one Brutha your post on Z@strows B/S American Idol thread was absolutely Phucking Hilarious , keep up the good work...

Last edited by RunninHotRacing163.1; 01-30-2011 at 11:51 AM. Reason: pic download
Old 01-30-2011, 11:57 AM
Banned

Default My blown jet

DCB-Larger Cat ?-7731_1207669984310_1005487915_30659017_4139417_n.jpg

DCB-Larger Cat ?-jet-boat.jpg

DCB-Larger Cat ?-untitled.bmp
A ride in boat like this changed me forever

Originally Posted by ElimiNordic
Hi Poker Run,
Do you have a boat? Have you ever ridden in a 100+mph boat? You seem to be real interested in all performance boats. If you do not have a boat or have not had a thrill ride at 125mph, I would be glad to give you one. I will be in Lake Havasu picking up my new 36 Speedster and if I remember correctly, you said you live close by. I remember when I was young, I would have driven across the US to ride in a supercharged anything. If you come by, I will be glad to let you ride and possibly drive the new cat with me on the throttles. If I am off base and you have your own ride I am sorry, but I never see you talk about your boat. I will never forget when I was 16, I had an chance to ride in a blown v-drive that forever changed my life. I had never felt anything like it and it made me commit to a goal of owning one just like it. Thus, my blown jet boat. Just wondering? Let me know. Dan
Old 01-30-2011, 01:27 PM
Registered

Smile

Hi Poker Run,
Hi and thanku... i dont own my own boat... my parents live in LHC and own an Elim Cat..im in so. cali,,.. I am not in the income bracket to get myself in debt with a boat right now..mayb someday... My im a huge powerboat/catamaran lover and study up on alot on whats out there new/used online and in articles.... so i enjoy sharing my questions/thoughts/views about diff makes/models out there..... I get alot of neg replys, but its funny,,, its just OSO talk....

Did u buy the 36 w/ 700s, nxts? I recently saw it forsale?
how bout a pic?
Old 01-30-2011, 08:10 PM
Banned

Hi and thanku... i dont own my own boat... my parents live in LHC and own an Elim Cat..im in so. cali,,.. I am not in the income bracket to get myself in debt with a boat right now..mayb someday... My im a huge powerboat/catamaran lover and study up on alot on whats out there new/used online and in articles.... so i enjoy sharing my questions/thoughts/views about diff makes/models out there..... I get alot of neg replys, but its funny,,, its just OSO talk....

Did u buy the 36 w/ 700s, nxts? I recently saw it forsale?
how bout a pic?
I know the DCB guys are tired of me posting here, but yes I did buy the 36 you asked about. If you go to the thread in the Eliminator section, I have pics there. You keep on posting and dreaming, one day you will own your own boat! Also, look at a thread titled 36 Eliminator purchase, pics there also.
Old 01-30-2011, 08:18 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

You keep on posting and dreaming...
Please dont encourage him... we already have one Mini-Hawk!
Old 01-30-2011, 08:32 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by SS930
Please dont encourage him...

And PaPa Darr
Old 01-30-2011, 10:42 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by SS930
Sorry guys