Notices

m3 procharger intercooler

Old 12-09-2023, 05:05 PM
Registered

Received 13 Likes on 8 Posts
Default m3 procharger intercooler

I know they has been discussed and i have searched through some threads, but not finding the answers im looking for.
My current intercooler has a leak somewhere in the core that was found on the dyno. probably what took the old engine out but thats here nor there. I have looked at frozen boost and am looking for people who have replaced their procharger AW504 cooler with a froxen boost one. The one thing that frozen boost lacks is tech support. Unless im missing something the largest cooler they offer with 3.5" inlet/out is a smaller core than the current procharger one i have. If i step up to 4" inlet/outlet will i be hurting myself with by using 3.5 to 4" couplers?
Currently looking the the type 22 which is 4" i/o
the type 17 is the only one i found with 3.5 i/o but is smaller then the current procharger one.

Who has one from frozen boost they can speak about?
Old 02-12-2024, 08:40 PM
Registered

Received 31 Likes on 16 Posts

I do with an M3. Shoot me a text or call as it would be easier than here. 989-205-0126 thanks, Chad
The following users liked this post:
articfriends (02-13-2024)
Old 02-13-2024, 05:53 AM
Registered

Received 13 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by larose481
I do with an M3. Shoot me a text or call as it would be easier than here. 989-205-0126 thanks, Chad
awesome! I’ll get ahold of you shortly.