Bravo gimbal rings-differences among the years >

Bravo gimbal rings-differences among the years

Notices

Bravo gimbal rings-differences among the years

Old 07-03-2024, 01:41 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Bravo gimbal rings-differences among the years

Long story short, I am putting together a pair of transom assemblies that are mismatched among the years. I have newer housings and mid era helmets with the oil passages. I just removed non oiler transom assemblies from my boat that have nice tight gimbal rings and plan to use them on the pair I am putting together. I noticed that if you put them side by side with a newer one, there are several changes that I can see in them. To make it even more odd, I have a third version that is a mid range, year wise. So 3 different versions sitting here and only the 2 88/non oiler rings are a matching pair. Is there any issues with using the older ones? The part numbers were the same except the revision codes are different, I do not have them off the top of my head. I appreciate any input, thanks
Old 07-20-2024, 03:29 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

wow