Just Purchased 38zr Comp >

Just Purchased 38zr Comp

Notices

Just Purchased 38zr Comp

Old 07-27-2006, 09:08 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Just Purchased 38zr Comp

Well just purchased my 4th Donzi!!! All my buddies are at the Miami Vice Opening. Xtreme Marine has the 43ZR from the movie parked infront of the theater, but I am at home with my pregnant wife and one year old.....no bother they are worth it!

New/17hrs Used-- DONZI should arrive tomorrow, it is 38ZR w/ Teague 800EFI's should run in the high one teens. Don't have any photos yet but it is on www.xtrememarine.us. they have three boats on the store front page they revolve it's the only Donzi photo orange, yellow flames.

Going to Texoma this weekend I will let ya'll Know how it runs!
Old 07-27-2006, 09:27 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: Just Purchased 38zr Comp

Originally Posted by young.gun
Well just purchased my 4th Donzi!!! All my buddies are at the Miami Vice Opening. Xtreme Marine has the 43ZR from the movie parked infront of the theater, but I am at home with my pregnant wife and one year old.....no bother they are worth it!

New/17hrs Used-- DONZI should arrive tomorrow, it is 38ZR w/ Teague 800EFI's should run in the high one teens. Don't have any photos yet but it is on www.xtrememarine.us. they have three boats on the store front page they revolve it's the only Donzi photo orange, yellow flames.

Going to Texoma this weekend I will let ya'll Know how it runs!
you will love that boat!!! it does take awile to get use to seeing out of.. you will have no trouble in texoma 3 foot chop is nothing in that boat...
Old 07-27-2006, 09:44 PM
Registered

Have driven a couple before just not with this power, so it should be fun! The fastest one I was in was 98mph w/ 575sci..This thing is said to be 116+ and Teague said it just is not dialed in YET! Mike Flowers at Xtreme Marine and I will take care of that. Already have a set of Max Machine drives sitting on the floor waiting for it.
Old 07-27-2006, 09:47 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

very sharp boat...
Old 07-28-2006, 04:13 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

The FTL boatshow boat. Glad to hear it got the power it deserves

Enjoy, they are an awesome ride..
Old 07-28-2006, 08:02 AM

Best of Luck, Your going to love the Teague power, we have 900s in our 43 and the boat just rocks! Whats Nice about the Teagues is the waranty plus they just run so nice! You should be in the 115 mph mark or better or 43 with 900s runs 105 www.typhoonperformancemarine.com
Old 07-29-2006, 01:48 PM
Registered

Saw the boat on lake lewisville yesterday,,,, TOO Damm Donzi fast to get any good pic's though ...........
Attached Thumbnails Just Purchased 38zr Comp-miami-vise-boat-041.jpg  
Old 07-31-2006, 09:21 PM
Registered

WOW!!!!! Ran the boat this weekend @ Texoma, it was AWESOME. Ran 114 GPS w/ a 1/4 throttle left. Rode smooth and straight and loved the rough stuff.

Just had one little problem.....threw a blade off a 5 blade Prop about half way. Came in changed to a new set of 5 blade props same manufacture about an hour later another blade.....@%$#!@#!!!! Same drive same way at the hub trailing edge to leading edge. So day was over...it was still great but I can't be buying a new prop every hour. Hope to talk to manufacture tomorrow to see if can find me a set of wheels that can take the punishment. Maybe six blades?

Last edited by young.gun; 07-31-2006 at 09:26 PM.
Old 07-31-2006, 09:34 PM
JTB
Registered

Young.Gun, That is one Bad A$$ Donzi!! This is Jason, Marks buddy..... You flew by us like we were sitting still!! I hope it all works out with the prop situation. See ya the lake!
Old 07-31-2006, 10:33 PM
Registered

That is some sweet numbers young.gun Just don't be mad when the blue tub gets back in town and hands it to you with its new secret power

Corey
Attached Thumbnails Just Purchased 38zr Comp-p6010788.jpg  

Quick Reply: Just Purchased 38zr Comp

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.