Old 09-13-2007, 01:27 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Enuff Said

Old 09-13-2007, 03:57 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by stevez
I guess I'm lost... are you having conversations with yourself??

yeah...Enough said.....like 2 pages ago..... Here's PLENTY good reading....
Baja Complaints departmant forum....

http://www.teambajamarine.com/forum/...splay.php?f=11
Old 09-13-2007, 04:52 PM
Registered

Donzi 38

So out of 1000s and 1000s of boats Baja sells they have a few pages of complaints i would say that is pretty damn good. They are the best selling performance boat on the market for a reason . And i was just showing what five minutes of time and research comes up with for happy outlaw owners. Oh and does Donzi have a forum like Baja if so direct me there so i can see they complaint forums.
Old 09-13-2007, 07:14 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Sorry started all this

I started this post I guess it got a liitle out of hand. My first offshore style preformance boat was my H2X. Dont get me wrong it is a great boat to start off. Where I boat here in Cape Cod MA waters can get tough and I need a better boat for these waters. I have done hours of reseach on both models and hands down the Donzi 26 zx wins over the outlaw (have you ever been in a Donzi?). When I first started looking for a new boat I was going to stay with Baja I called 2 dealers both told me they would not even consider a trade for my boat since it had been in salt water ! What the F#ck these are suposed to be "offshore" boats, but I guess you cant take them offshore if you ever want to trade them in. So I moved on and found that Donzis are resonable priced for what you get. Dont get me wrong I love my Baja but I need a boat that can be used offshore not in Lakes and ponds. To end it all I think boating in general is a great hobby and everyone is entitled to there on style and taste.
Old 09-13-2007, 07:27 PM

Originally Posted by stevez
So out of 1000s and 1000s of boats Baja sells they have a few pages of complaints i would say that is pretty damn good. They are the best selling performance boat on the market for a reason . And i was just showing what five minutes of time and research comes up with for happy outlaw owners. Oh and does Donzi have a forum like Baja if so direct me there so i can see they complaint forums.
Here ya go...http://www.donzi.net/forums/index.php
I think you may be a bit disappointed though, but take a look, there are some great folks on the site....
Beyond that my friend.....Ya really need to take a deep breath, count to 10, & let it go....It's all good....I have a good friend that runs an 02 25 OL, he loves it, & yes, it is a nice boat....End of discussion. You obviously are very happy with Bajas, & that is great, from what I've seen of them, they are very nice boat....But.....so are many other brand of boats. It's all what makes your boating season, a pleasure. This is my first year in "performance boating", & we had the "PRIVELEDGE" of boating with many different brands of boats, but one thing they ALL had in common....The folks on the boat were alot of fun to get to know & be with...All summer long, I never got into or even heard a conversation of who's boat is better....Like I said...It's all good, just enjoy that fact that you are part of a great boating community....One more thing, I do hope this will not deter you from stopping to render aid to someone broke down in a Donzi, or any other brand....because no matter what brand boat you have....they ALLLLL break down.....
Old 09-15-2007, 08:44 AM
Registered

another donzi forum for the older 40 year old donzi does baja have a forum for their 40 year old boats??? sorry couldn't resist
www.donzi.org
I have been in both a 25 outlaw and a 26zx both nice boats both 502 boats both a big step up in ride from my small classic but the 26 zx rode bigger and the step hull learning curve is needed
all boats and mfg have problems i don't know about Baja's customer service but from what I have seen donzi customer service seems to get the issue resolved everyone has a boat that fits their needs, weather it is money, ride ,speed, image, style
personally when I move up I will move up to an old school type of boat a spitfire or cig firefox or 28 ss, magnum 27 and give up speed of the newer technolgy for the ride and style of an older boat and having just gotten a ride in a 38zr that was an awesome boat that might fit my needs if I hit the lottery tonite
Old 09-15-2007, 11:53 AM

I sell both Donzi and Baja, Before I sold boats I looked at both boats they are both nice boats and the 26ZX was more money, The test was when I went to take the boats for a test ride. The Baja dealer was right next to the inlet in Point Pleasant and refused to take the 25 Outlaw in the Ocean he had more excuses. The Donzi dealer in Somers Point had no Issues and we went out. well I was sold on the boat as soon as we hit the 4ft rollers and launched that boat several times she didn't miss a beat and did not beat the daylights out of me so bought her. I still own my 2001 26ZX but I have one major change a brand ne 500/580hp engine with a Teague Platnium drive now instead of 66mph I am running 78 GPS
Attached Thumbnails From Baja to Donzi ZX Advice-franks-boat.jpg   From Baja to Donzi ZX Advice-frank_donzi.jpg  
Old 09-15-2007, 02:45 PM
Registered

I can't beleive this guy, he needs to take a ride in a Donzi then maybe he will see the light

Last edited by show-n-go h2o; 09-17-2007 at 08:38 AM.
Old 01-07-2009, 12:08 PM
Registered

I wonder if stevez bought a Donzi yet?
Old 10-11-2009, 12:18 AM
Registered

SteveZ, I am assuming that I know who you are, so when you want to take a ride in a real boat let me know.

Quick Reply: From Baja to Donzi ZX Advice

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.