Donzi 27ZR >

Donzi 27ZR

Notices

Donzi 27ZR

Old 04-29-2009, 09:05 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by SOX
I don't have a problem with the boats just the way Donzi is treating Andy. I am sorry if I am coming off as basking in this. That is not the case at all. I was very eager to see Andy's boat come together. I hope some of the people over at Donzi read how stupid there excuses sound and get their heads out of there butts and build Andy a boat.

P.S. I am not high and mighty at all. If you knew me you would know this. I am a very humble person and the fact I do not currently own a boat does not matter. What does matter is Andy is being jerked around and YOU as a Donzi owner should be pissed off that your "brand" is pulling lame excuses and lies to a fellow boater who is deperatly trying to buy a boat from them.

Peace,
Rob
That is good to know that you are not that way. Perhaps I have misread the intentions of your posts. We all have to be careful (me included) about how others may take the context of our posts. In this section on the forum (which happens to be the Donzi section) you made a few valid points earlier on about Donzi's treatment of Andrew. After Donzi did not come through, you went as far as to say that anyone that defended Donzi at this point is a TOOL. Although there are two sides of every story, if things are as they appear, this is probably a good point too and that's enough said. To follow that up with the BS meter post and whatever else that may have been deleted sounds kind of like gloating to me. This in especially true in front of the Donzi section of the forum where there are many brand loyal folks that (like myself) are probably dissappointed with the way Donzi seems to have handled this situation.

Since you are a humble guy, I hope that you will take my comments as a perspective of a guy that reads your posts and not trying to judge you. It sounds like many of us are disspointed and want to see Andy get a nice boat. I hope that something works out for the better in the end
Old 04-29-2009, 10:00 AM
SOX
Semper Fi
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Point taken,

The deleted post was simply a duplicate (with spelling errors) After I deleted it I had a feeling it would look the same way you took it. The bottom line is that I hope Andy gets his boat.

Also I hope Donzi can get back on track. I really like the boats.
Old 04-29-2009, 02:20 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by ZXXX Donzi
Hey SOX. I think that the story is terrible and Andy has been seriously jerked around. He has a right to be pissed and I would not blame him for wanting to bust the deal and go elsewhere or buy used.

Now I would appreciate it if you would go bask somewhere else. You are starting to get that cat that ate the canary attitude and it is not too cool. You don't even have a boat so I don't know why you are so high and mighty.
send this sox guy to the sunsation site!!
Old 04-29-2009, 04:30 PM
Registered

Sorry to read about this situation. We have been getting ****ed around by Donzi for months on warranty issues. I will never buy another. Customer Service should be #1 and at Donzi they can't even call you back, every time they have said I will call you right back I get nothing, then 5 days later I'll get an email from them. Chuck @ Donzi is the weakest person for customer service I have ever talked to and he is supposedly some kind of boss.
If you stick around waiting on them at this rate you might be boating by Labor Day and by then they could make it a 2011. With the way they take care of us after the sale I'm suprised they are still around, I always thought is was because i only bought a 28zx but now i relalize thats just how they do it.
Old 04-29-2009, 05:05 PM
Registered

As of today, the CEO of Donzi has gotten involved in the deal. Craig claims that the CEO says that my boat will be built next week. Trust me I won't hold my breath. So we will just have to wait another week and see if anything happens. If nothing happens, I am going to be looking at another brand boat next weekend.

Last edited by Donzi Andy; 05-04-2009 at 04:39 PM.
Old 04-29-2009, 05:43 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Donzi Andy
As of today, the CEO of Donzi has gotten involved in the deal. Craig claims that the CEO says that my boat will be built next week. Trust me I won't hold my breath. Although, if the boat does finally get built, I told Craig that Donzi will have to make some concessions for my major headache. Craig agreed, and I gave him a list of items that I would like to have included at no cost. So we will just have to wait another week and see if anything happens. If nothing happens, I am going to be looking at another brand boat next weekend.
Good luck, but in today's climate there are a lot of guys who will bend over backwards to hook you up ASAP with a great boat and treat you like family. I like the Donzi's, but they flat out have not earned your business, period.

Good luck either way, and keep us posted.

I like your new "boat description".
Old 04-29-2009, 06:05 PM
GB
Registered

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by rlj676
Good luck, but in today's climate there are a lot of guys who will bend over backwards to hook you up ASAP with a great boat and treat you like family. I like the Donzi's, but they flat out have not earned your business, period.

Good luck either way, and keep us posted.

I like your new "boat description".
Your best advise to date...

Hmmmmm warranty work...who would've known!

Last edited by GB; 04-29-2009 at 06:08 PM.
Old 04-29-2009, 07:40 PM
Registered

Next week will be the deciding factor in the deal. If Donzi can come through on the boat and meet the concessions that I asked for, I think I could live with the fact I had to get jerked around.

You wouldn't believe the response that this thread had gotten. The factory guys at Donzi have been watching this thread, and I think they are on damage control at this point. In these trying economic times, no company needs negativity. So, hopefully Donzi can come through on their end of the deal.
Old 04-29-2009, 07:41 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Donzi Andy
Next week will be the deciding factor in the deal. If Donzi can come through on the boat and meet the concessions that I asked for, I think I could live with the fact I had to get jerked around.

You wouldn't believe the response that this thread had gotten. The factory guys at Donzi have been watching this thread, and I think they are on damage control at this point. In these trying economic times, no company needs negativity. So, hopefully Donzi can come through on their end of the deal.
I believe that is what they call "the power of OSO".
Old 04-29-2009, 09:14 PM

Not defending Donzi but welcome to the economy. Donzi had to lay off 60% of there work force, just like anyother production boat manafacture! MTI, Nor-Tech, Cigarette are holding there own. Banks are not lending money! Banks ar not holding notes for buisness's, Floor Plan companies are cutting back, Dealers are folding and going out of buisness. Boats get returned to the manafacture and they have to buy the boat back. Its a problem, buy a boat thats already built "No problem" The dealer will probably kiss your A## in Macy's Window. Bulding a boat to fit your needs now becomes an issue. Cost of production with a skeleton crew is duff. I have been to Donzi and in full swing they would work 7 days and nights. In this Economy the first thing to go is your toys. Boats and RV'S Foreclosers on boats is at a world time high. Thats why High end manafactures want 1/4 down 1/4 in the mold 1/4 at 3/4done and the last 1/4 on compleition. This will most likley be the future of boating.

Quick Reply: Donzi 27ZR

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.