Notices

27 Zr

Old 06-30-2009, 07:31 PM
CMC
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Think what you want, its a real consideration when buying a new boat. Having been employed in the business, I can tell you first hand, warranty claims with the manufacture can be a source of high blood pressure. Id be careful buying a Wellcraft too............
Old 06-30-2009, 07:31 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Andy,

I am curious as to what you were going to pay for your 27ZR with the 525?
Old 06-30-2009, 08:16 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by CMC
Think what you want, its a real consideration when buying a new boat. Having been employed in the business, I can tell you first hand, warranty claims with the manufacture can be a source of high blood pressure. Id be careful buying a Wellcraft too............
It's interesting how you bop around chasing Donzi sales CMC, nothing to do with warranty or anything else.. As far as whether or not a co is going to be around to handle warranty, there are no garaunteeee's in this world that your co won't fold either. Maybe a lil discourse on how many hulls you (the present owners/builders) have sold and just how stable YOUR company is in these troubling economic times might ease some folks minds as to the stability of said co. I commented on d.net about it, it's still crappy salesmanship no matter what board you spout off on. Here, I'll quote myself just to remind ya:

Originally Posted by Madpoodle
Your comments here and on OSO and I am sure other boards in the Donzi forums strike me as the poorest form of salesmanship. Rather than point out your products selling points, you take digs at other boats. I have yet to see a discourse from you on the superior handling of your boat, the superior quality, the superior components used in the assembly, I just see snipes at the competition. IMO, You guys seem to have made the 22 Donzi a target, and it is getting old. I certainly do not believe that there are NO situations your hulls cannot handle, there are NO driver input errors that your hull cannot simply absorb and ignore, to the point: I do not think your hull is perfect. I did watch them run at AOTH, rather carefully. I did look them over carefully at the Miamuh show (remember, I discussed you guys backing the OB one in sans engine?) and I have withheld my opinion. I have also withheld comments when you guys jump into the discussions of boats for sale here and elsewhere with comments about looking at your boats.

Maybe it's my mothers teachings, but I was raised on a personal AND business level to heed the mantra: If you don't have anything nice to say about your competition, shut up.

So, with all that said, you don't build a bad product. Perfect? Hardly. But, IMO, and realize it is exactly that, IMO, your marketing plan leaves something to be desired. Let me know when the Sutphen forum is up, I'll come over and sell Donzi's on it..
Cheers!
Old 06-30-2009, 08:41 PM
CMC
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Who is selling anything????????? I'm commenting on the state of the market. Further , I just think that people should be careful on what they buy and from whom. Be it a boat builder or a major car company.
Above and beyond that, you should take a shot of Tequilla and chill................
Old 06-30-2009, 09:15 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Scott B
LOL, why lookee here, CMC strikes again..
Funny stuff,

I can understand why some guys that don't own boats look around on the Donzi section to learn what is what but I wonder why all these guys that own Sunsations and other boats seem to lurk here?

I guess that there is not much going on at Sunsation.net