Well I put a deposit on a ZRC

Notices

Well I put a deposit on a ZRC

Old 08-28-2012, 08:37 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 84 Likes on 31 Posts

Hey Rob,

Did you talk to Carmen at Aero-Marine. I had a real enlightening conversation with her today about my canopies which I thought were hers but apparently they came from Acylico. Mine really started to craze this summer and apparently Aero-Marine uses a different process to lessen that. They are still much better than the yellow ones but whe it comes time to replace them, I will go with the Aero-Marine set.

Do it once and do it right.
Old 08-28-2012, 09:14 PM
Registered

Received 363 Likes on 123 Posts

Thanks Tom,

Yes, Doug is working with Aero on the canopies. He's afraid to just order a set pre-drilled like other ZRC's because with my boat being the first one made it wasnt done on the production line - so he is not sure that the holes for the canopies would match up with holes drilled for the later boats once they set the line up for production. When they are done testing the boat he's going to take the canopies off and send them out to Aero to make sure they match up.
Old 08-29-2012, 06:02 AM
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yes the fever is up and running. Jason at Kunkels Marine did the final dial in I did'nt have a lot of experience with pro charger.( what a good guy) we love it thanks again. just had it up a put in bay 2 weeks ago. I,m coming down for the poker run on another boat hope to meet up with you.
Old 08-29-2012, 08:14 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by keiter
Yes the fever is up and running. Jason at Kunkels Marine did the final dial in I did'nt have a lot of experience with pro charger.( what a good guy) we love it thanks again. just had it up a put in bay 2 weeks ago. I,m coming down for the poker run on another boat hope to meet up with you.
Glad to hear that it is up and running. Back in 2000 I had Kunkels build me out a 270 Convincer. Harold and Jason were great people to deal with. Even back then Jason had a reputation for being one of the go-to guys who really knew his way around a pro charger. You could not have picked a better place to have your pro charger installed.

I"ll be out running around in the red Advantage. Give me a yell if you see my boat. Where are you guys staying?

Btw, Keith, here's your boat in last year's LC poker run.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKZYN4K64IY

Last edited by Marginmn; 08-29-2012 at 08:29 AM.
Old 08-29-2012, 05:37 PM
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

At state docks pm me you cell again please.
Old 08-15-2013, 11:41 PM
Registered

OO1 is up in Michigan at Mitcher T's undergoing a complete cosmetic refurbish and paint job. After more than a decade of use the ole girl had a few wrinkles. Save the K-planes 001 was totally stripped to allow every inch of her to be brought back to new condition. She should look brand new when they are finished.
Attached Thumbnails Well I put a deposit on a ZRC-zrc-001-mitch.jpg   Well I put a deposit on a ZRC-zrc-001-mitch-2.jpg   Well I put a deposit on a ZRC-zrc-001-mitch-3.jpg  

Well I put a deposit on a ZRC-zrc-001-mitch-5.jpg   Well I put a deposit on a ZRC-zrc-001-mitch-8.jpg   Well I put a deposit on a ZRC-zrc-001-mitch-9.jpg  

Well I put a deposit on a ZRC-zrc-001-mitch-11.jpg   Well I put a deposit on a ZRC-zrc-001-mitch-13.jpg  
Old 08-15-2013, 11:48 PM
Registered

The red didn't look good in the bilge so we are going with white.
Attached Thumbnails Well I put a deposit on a ZRC-zrc-001-mitch-14.jpg   Well I put a deposit on a ZRC-zrc-001-mitch-15.jpg   Well I put a deposit on a ZRC-zrc-001-mitch-17.jpg  

Well I put a deposit on a ZRC-zrc-001-mitch-18.jpg   Well I put a deposit on a ZRC-zrc-001-mitch-19.jpg   Well I put a deposit on a ZRC-zrc-001-mitch-20.jpg  

Well I put a deposit on a ZRC-zrc-001-mitch-21.jpg   Well I put a deposit on a ZRC-zrc-001-mitch-22.jpg  
Old 08-15-2013, 11:59 PM
Registered

Mitch is also installing new Aero Marine canopies. Not an easy job as they will have to reconfigure both the deck and the canopies a bit to fit them. No matter what curve balls we throw at them the guys at Mitcher T can do it all. I also threw in a couple of pics of what 001 looked like when it came off the line back in the day. We also had the hatch modified to reflect the staggered configuration of the engines. I should have some after pics in a few weeks.
Attached Thumbnails Well I put a deposit on a ZRC-zrc-canopy-001-3.jpg   Well I put a deposit on a ZRC-zrc-canopy-001-4.jpg   Well I put a deposit on a ZRC-zrc-canopy-001.jpg  

Well I put a deposit on a ZRC-zrc-canopy-001-2.jpg   Well I put a deposit on a ZRC-zrc-001-production.jpg   Well I put a deposit on a ZRC-zrc-001-production-2.jpg  

Well I put a deposit on a ZRC-zrc-001-production-003.jpg   Well I put a deposit on a ZRC-zrc-l_30.jpg   Well I put a deposit on a ZRC-zrc-measure-5.jpg  

Old 08-16-2013, 12:34 AM
Registered

We changed the interior side panels to gray because the red clashed. Here's what it should look like when Mitch is finished.
Attached Thumbnails Well I put a deposit on a ZRC-zrc-mitch-get-attachment-final.jpg   Well I put a deposit on a ZRC-zrc-window-plate.jpg   Well I put a deposit on a ZRC-zrc-hatch-001.jpg  

Well I put a deposit on a ZRC-zrc-001-interior-1.jpg  
Old 08-16-2013, 11:54 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Mitch is awesome. Your boat will look great

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.