Donzi event in KY >

Donzi event in KY

Notices

Donzi event in KY

Old 05-16-2011, 09:39 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Donzi event in KY

Do you own a Donzi? Maybe another Aronow company boat? Want to show it off and hang out with other Donzi enthusiasts on beautiful lake Cumberland? The Midwest Donzi Club would like to personally invite you to:

The 11th Annual "Awakening of the Horses"

This year's event will take place May 19th thru 21st, 2011 in Lake Cumberland, Kentucky. This event is ALWAYS the weekend before Memorial Day Weekend. The date is fast approaching, so send in your pre-registration packet (May 1st cutoff) and make your reservations as soon as possible

Hosted at the Jamestown Marina on Lake Cumberland. The Donzi 16 Classic boats will be our celebrated boat this year. However, we'd love to see your Cigarette, Formula, Magnum, Squadron XII or any of the other Donzi models that have been built over the years including the Classics, ZR, ZX, Z, ZF or Ragazza that you own.

Click the "Awakenings" link above for more detailed info about the event, including lodging options and a tentative agenda.
Download the PRE-REGISTRATION packet for the event HERE!
Download a printable PDF of the AOTH XI details and agenda HERE! (coming soon!!)

E-Mail me if you need more information concerning the Awakening or you would like to help with the gathering in any way. [email protected]
Old 05-16-2011, 09:50 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 85 Likes on 32 Posts

I can't make it this year, but I am putting it on the calender for next year! It looks awesome and I am dying to get out and see Lake Cumberland!