Notices

Kenny

Old 10-23-2011, 09:26 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Kenny

Hey Kenny All the best to your family too. Hope your daughter is enjoying those Patriots. Zach still hasnt touched his $70 radio controlled donzi.

To answer your question, I did have to have the started altered to fit after the block was honed I had a spare done also for a backup but it went again the other day. after a bunch of investigation we found the bolts holding it were not cut down exactly right and it was moving around ever so slightly Fixed now and that problem is history. I could give you my mechanics name to talk to if you want more specifics and any advice. He would be happy to oblige
Hope your boat is running fast and see you in the spring

NK 6164373852
Old 10-23-2011, 10:23 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Nauti Kitty
Hey Kenny All the best to your family too. Hope your daughter is enjoying those Patriots. Zach still hasnt touched his $70 radio controlled donzi.

To answer your question, I did have to have the started altered to fit after the block was honed I had a spare done also for a backup but it went again the other day. after a bunch of investigation we found the bolts holding it were not cut down exactly right and it was moving around ever so slightly Fixed now and that problem is history. I could give you my mechanics name to talk to if you want more specifics and any advice. He would be happy to oblige
Hope your boat is running fast and see you in the spring

NK 6164373852
Thanks Parnell !
Always great to hear from someone thats been there ,done that.
Interesting that one of the bolts isn't a knurled one here and we'll investigate further and might buzz ya for his # on the mods..

Katrina has some long days this time of yr.,but doing great.
My boat is still a work in progress,but still a labor of love.
Thanks again !