Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Donzi
Couple Donzi Videos.... >

Couple Donzi Videos....

Notices

Couple Donzi Videos....

Old 01-05-2012, 12:50 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

great stuff. That extra 1000 HP goes a long way even with the extra 5 foot of boat over ours. nice. Love it !

We went 525s because fuel here is $6.50 a gallon. I went through $2000 bucks in a few days on a lake. My pocket is in agony !!!
Old 01-10-2012, 06:25 PM
Registered

Received 170 Likes on 76 Posts

Originally Posted by FISHIN SUCKS
Agreed.....cool videos, cool boats!

Are you putting any scotch tape over the microphone of the camera? someone suggested that to me, said it would block out a lot of the wind sound but yet still give you the engine sound. just curious,

tom
I have not heard of this tip yet. Will def have to try it next time out. I had both cameras with the skeleton back on, not the waterproof one. The audio with the waterproof one is aweful. I want to get a mic to hook into the camera for the back camera that i can just run under the swim platform or maybe on the swim platform to get better audio. Will have to play around with it and see what works best.
Old 01-10-2012, 06:33 PM
Registered

Received 170 Likes on 76 Posts

Originally Posted by Australia
great stuff. That extra 1000 HP goes a long way even with the extra 5 foot of boat over ours. nice. Love it !

We went 525s because fuel here is $6.50 a gallon. I went through $2000 bucks in a few days on a lake. My pocket is in agony !!!
WOW that will get real expensive real fast at those prices. The triple 700s are a lot of fun but at WOT they burn over 200gph so it is costly. With 325 gallons of fuel tanks its ridiculous just to fill it from near empty.
Old 01-11-2012, 03:10 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

http://www.donzi.org/forum/showthrea...drives-on-a-ZX

In this thread, my buddy Mike did the camera-under-the-swim-platform thing, sounds pretty good and cool visuals on his 28ZX Scorpion.
Old 01-11-2012, 04:36 PM
Registered

Received 607 Likes on 275 Posts

Turn the lifting ring on the Blackhawk 90*