Boat storage in Miami >

Boat storage in Miami

Notices

Boat storage in Miami

Old 01-29-2012, 12:08 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Boat storage in Miami

Hi, I bought my Donzi 38ZRC over for the Key West World last year from the UK and am now keeping it in Miami for the next year or two. Can anyone recommend a good, sensible price dry stack in the Miami area?
Old 01-30-2012, 07:16 AM
Registered

Received 363 Likes on 123 Posts

I would put this in the general discussion section and you will get a lot more responses. Do you own the P-26 boat?
Old 01-30-2012, 09:04 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yes she's mine. I've owned her from new in 2006, great boat still loving it whether racing or pleasure! Read through the post on yours the other day, hows it going? I f you want to look at mine I'll be over in March or any help just let me know.
Old 01-30-2012, 09:38 AM
Registered

Received 363 Likes on 123 Posts

She's an awesome boat, congrats. I love watching those videos of you guys kicking butt in P-1. Mine is coming along nicely and should be done sometime this spring.

I'll be in Florida in a few week for the rest of the winter/spring. I appreciate the offer and may take you up on that. I"m on the Ft Myers side of the state but it's not too bad of a drive.
Old 02-09-2012, 05:27 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

TnT in North Miami, Grove Harbour in Coconut Grove. Black Point down further South, not sure of their capabilities but it is a nice storage facility. If you need trailer storage we offer it...