Paging Josh at Donzi Direct >

Paging Josh at Donzi Direct

Notices

Paging Josh at Donzi Direct

Old 04-04-2012, 07:34 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Paging Josh at Donzi Direct

Hey has anyone been able to get in touch with these guys here lately? I know it is boating weather but c'mon. I cannot get anyone to reply or simply pick up the phone when I call.
Old 04-04-2012, 12:16 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 84 Likes on 31 Posts

I have dealt many times with Josh and it has always been great. Try sending him an email, he always gets back to me in a day or two and ships immediately upon purchase.

[email protected]
Old 04-10-2012, 09:27 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sorry about that. It's true that spring has sprung so its our busiest time of year , but if you call and don't reach us, we're usually either on the phone or packing & shipping. As far as I can tell, as of this moment we're all caught up on callbacks with the exception of a couple folks out on the West coast. If we've missed you, try us again at 888.441.1614 or [email protected]. You can also call my cell phone at 941.400.8494.

Josh