Medallion 212

Notices

Medallion 212

Old 05-26-2012, 03:39 PM
DRP
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Medallion 212

I know it's not a go fast but does anyone know about them or can tell me about it? I'm looking at a '96 with low hours, 350, alpha 1 and open bow. I would say the hull is fair-average condition and drive and motor is good! I know who maintained the drive and motor. It has sat for a few years and hasn't been used and I have a chance to buy it. I already have a go fast and thought if the price was right, it would be good to entertain family and friends so I don't have to worry about my other boat getting spills or scratches. Is 5 too much for the boat on a tandem trailer? I will offer less, just trying to see what it is really worth if I have to put money into it and sell. I think it just needs a real good cleaning but haven't uncovered it yet.

Anything I should be aware of or to look for when I look at it? Any and all info is welcomed! It's not the ideal boat that I wanted to entertain with but I think I can get it at the ideal price or better!!!

thanks in advance!