http://www.boattrader.com/listing/20...5-ZR-101834450
Old 01-22-2013, 07:13 PM
Registered

Received 170 Likes on 76 Posts

Nice seeing a ZR under $100k but that interior is in terrible condition
Old 01-22-2013, 07:57 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Its seen some salt, thats for sure, but, you could probably redo the interior and still be under 100K, the big question is: Is the rest of the boat beat as well?
Old 01-23-2013, 07:55 PM
Registered

Received 147 Likes on 60 Posts

Interior looks bad, transom stainless is rusting and has trails running down the glass...skegs are drug and flaked....I can only imagine what the motor mounts and exchangers look like...sorry, that's my "OCD Overload"....
Old 01-23-2013, 10:35 PM
Registered

Agreed, it's a shame, looks like it WAS a sweet boat, I have been sniffing around ZR's for awhile, and lately Fountains, thanks for the input!

Michael
Old 01-24-2013, 12:46 PM
Registered

Received 44 Likes on 25 Posts

I keep looking at the pics and I'm thinking the camera they used is sensitive to yellow colors. My guess is it looks 10 times better in person. All the Donzi interiors are not quite as white as the gel so it makes sense if the camera is sensitive to picking up any hint of yellow that the whole thing looks off. Even the interior has some shots where it looks white at off angles but straight ahead it's yellowish tinted.

There are hints of yellow/gold all over where it obviously isn't there... in the rub rail, on the trailer, etc.

Someone should lay eyes on this thing to see
Old 01-24-2013, 04:02 PM
Registered

Received 170 Likes on 76 Posts

Originally Posted by VetteLT193
I keep looking at the pics and I'm thinking the camera they used is sensitive to yellow colors. My guess is it looks 10 times better in person. All the Donzi interiors are not quite as white as the gel so it makes sense if the camera is sensitive to picking up any hint of yellow that the whole thing looks off. Even the interior has some shots where it looks white at off angles but straight ahead it's yellowish tinted.

There are hints of yellow/gold all over where it obviously isn't there... in the rub rail, on the trailer, etc.

I was thinking the same thing. Although the rear bench looks pretty bad Even aside from the yellow
Old 01-25-2013, 08:45 AM
Registered

Received 1,421 Likes on 793 Posts

Originally Posted by VetteLT193

I have noticed that in pictures of DONZI's a lot. You may be on to something. Is this at the old Baja dealer right by the bridge?
Old 01-25-2013, 02:52 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Wildman_grafix
I have noticed that in pictures of DONZI's a lot. You may be on to something. Is this at the old Baja dealer right by the bridge?
Could be? If anyone is local and could have a quick look I would appreciate it, just curious if it really IS beat, or just a good deal?

Thanks!
Michael
Old 01-25-2013, 05:18 PM
Registered

Received 1,421 Likes on 793 Posts

Originally Posted by n20michael
Could be? If anyone is local and could have a quick look I would appreciate it, just curious if it really IS beat, or just a good deal?

Thanks!
Michael
I would but its going to be a couple weeks before I am over there, try to post in the Gaspralla thread.

If not ill stop by and look Tuesday the 12th.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.