28 scorpion..... What props? >

28 scorpion..... What props?

Notices

28 scorpion..... What props?

Old 07-20-2013, 03:13 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by mptrimshop
Well beleave it or not Air marine called today and told me the the props were fine. I had them sharpen them up. I got my dash out for new gauges so I think I'm going to flip my cables on my shifters now and turn them in. I was told docking would be a bit harder and I might get some chine walk... But should gain a few MPH.
why did you take them their?? i had a viberation in my boat and had them look at the prop and they said their was nothing wrong with it...i reinstalled it and their was still a viberation..so thats when i founf dah propeller out of wis and sent it to john,,air marine did not measure all the blades i guess because dah found that one of my blades were bent and charged me 175.00 to lab and blueprint the prop..i got it back and it was smooth as sild and my boat went 6mph faster..
Old 07-20-2013, 03:24 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think you provide here less information is good. Bond Cleaners Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sydney, Sunshine Coast & in Melbourne We Also Do Carpet onslaught & Pest Control, 100% guaranteed bond Thanks

Last edited by derlengrek; 07-20-2013 at 03:30 PM. Reason: Thanks
Old 07-20-2013, 08:09 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by FIXX
why did you take them their?? i had a viberation in my boat and had them look at the prop and they said their was nothing wrong with it...i reinstalled it and their was still a viberation..so thats when i founf dah propeller out of wis and sent it to john,,air marine did not measure all the blades i guess because dah found that one of my blades were bent and charged me 175.00 to lab and blueprint the prop..i got it back and it was smooth as sild and my boat went 6mph faster..

I was told they were a good place. Local shop uses them alm the time. I was gonna go to DAH.. I was worried about the turn around time. Ill prob by a set and send them to DAH or B blades .... I tried calling those places... AIR Marine was the only place to call back.... So they got my $$