Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Donzi
Wanted 26 or 28 >

Wanted 26 or 28

Notices

Wanted 26 or 28

Old 12-03-2002, 07:44 AM
surfacetension

Bryan, How is the Quality of the new Donzi,s , I know the "Story of blister boy" and have read some things about the seats, but we are looking for a boat that we can keep for the next 20 years
We have a 1988 Chris Craft 245 limited that is always stored inside, the only reason we are selling is to gain a little room.

I,m hoping to find someone who wants to move up and will be a little realistic on the #,s A lot of new boat manufacturers have special pricing and rebates 0% and my wife keeps saying why not just get a new one the way we want it, thats what we did with the Chris Craft. I,m leaning to the 26 , but with a windshield, We are in the Northeast and riding home at night even in the summer can be cool. If I remember right I could not sit up in the cabin , I,m 6.0 , other than that I love the look of the Donzi.
The other boat I like is the Formula 271 Heavy but good ride.
What club are you talking about???? The 28,s are nice but like I said I would have to be in it right. Just so you know my dream Donzi is a Yellow and Blue 26 or 28 gotta love a yellow boat!!!!!

Old 12-03-2002, 07:52 AM
Donzi33ZX
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just spoke to Ryan (owner), the boat has 100 hours, and he has the receipts for all the Merc Maitenance. Kept high and dry, immaculant. One of a kind, it is a Donzi paint job.
A good buy on a trailer for $55 to 60K, delivery is negotiable, I might consider doing it for him. Trailer is a 2000 Magic Tilt with brake assist.

If you really interested let me know so we can get down to brass tacks.
Bryan
Old 12-03-2002, 08:03 AM
surfacetension

Thanks Bryan but I can,t get my wife to see past the color green?? and beside I,m a Giants fan.

Old 12-03-2002, 08:11 AM
Charter Member #37 /Moderator/Platinum Member
Charter Member

Received 8 Likes on 3 Posts

Bryan I haven't forgotten about the pictures of the gauges. How are things going on the engine?
David

C. P. B. A. Carolina Power Boat Assoc
Old 12-03-2002, 05:57 PM
Donzi33ZX
Gold Member

SURFACETENSION, cool, I can respect that. His Donzi will sell at that price easily.
If you want a newer Donzi color is least, final price is more important!
I saw you on another owner forum or two.
Do you own a boat now?
What kind of water will you boat in?
Our boat clubs have many manufactures, I could have a particular brand contact you if you like.

VAGRANT, update me on the hunt.
Bryan

Last edited by Bryan Tuvell; 12-03-2002 at 06:01 PM.
Old 12-03-2002, 06:28 PM
rpm

Here's a pic of a 99 26 I have for sale. 502 and nicely equipped. $53k

Rod
Attached Thumbnails Wanted 26 or 28-stbdwater.jpg  

Old 12-03-2002, 06:50 PM
surfacetension

Thanks ROD!!!!! IT,s me your not Bumping me are you?????
Bryan We have a 1988 Chris Craft 245 Limited that we bought new in 88 7.4 with a Bravo1 it,s really been a great boat but my friend just got a 26 and we kind of like having more room .
We are in NJ and Boat at Greenwood lake and Lake Hopatcong, we also spend 10 days on Lake George in NY. The thing I like about my boat is it,s a great hang out boat , it has Captain chairs that 360 and most of our time is spent rafted up and just chillin".

We trailer everywhere and the boat stays in the barn under cover always. I am looking at alot of boats and will make a deal some time after the boat shows. I looked at some new boats but I just can,t bring myself to go over 50K for something I only use for 3 to 4 weeks a year, Rod showed me a nice sunsation but my wife is leaning to Donzi. Keep your eyes peeled, "Hey you never know"

I would be a player for your friends boat but the little lady hates green, is he a big football fan?

Old 12-04-2002, 06:20 AM
Donzi33ZX
Gold Member

Sunsations are nice boats as well, we have a 28 in the club.

Good luck on the hunt, you'll get a deal in that range.
Bryan
Old 12-05-2002, 01:08 PM
Registered

We are a Donzi Dealer up on Lake Erie. We are a Top Ten Donzi Dealer..No 6 this year as a matter of fact!!!
We have a new 2002, 26 ZX on the floor right now with the 496 MAG. We could work you up a good price. I was also a Chris Craft Dealer for many years. My grandfather started with Chris Craft in 1935 and when we stopped selling CC's we had 60 years with them. Thru thick and thin I would say.
I know your boat well. What color is it. The blue came up almost on the purple side as a remember. Nice wide boat and great ride. Will it hit 60?? Never could get any of ours over that mark.
Let me know what you would like to do.
E-Mail: [email protected]
Thanks,
Jackson McAllister
Old 12-05-2002, 01:11 PM
Registered

Just as a post-script to my previous posting.
This boat may be seen at our Boat Trader On Line Site. Look under The Boat Store.
Thanx
Jack

Quick Reply: Wanted 26 or 28

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.