Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Technical > Electronics
Need inputs for Wet Sound Speakers >

Need inputs for Wet Sound Speakers

Notices

Need inputs for Wet Sound Speakers

Old 04-14-2015, 08:38 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Anyone know a good dealer for wet sounds?
Old 04-14-2015, 09:57 PM
Registered

Where are you located Kevin? I'm in Western KY. Have been a dealer for 8 years and cover most of KY, Southern IL, Southeast Missouri, and Northwest TN.
Old 04-18-2015, 08:40 PM
Registered

End up with 2 pair of XS-650 by captain and first mate seat,1 pair of XS-808 by bench seat and 1 pair of XS-10 under the bench seat .All Wetsounds speakers . Will take some pictures once the weather clear up here in Louisiana. "go away T-storms, you are drunk"
Old 04-18-2015, 08:48 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by jonyb
What exactly are you comparing the Alpine's to? Are you using the XS-65's, or XS-650's? How are they powered? I've sell both, and have all 4 of the speakers on my display powering by a Wet Sounds Syn2 - Alpine M600, Wet Sounds XS65i, XS650, and XS808. The Alpines sound a little bit better than the XS65i, but doesn't come close to touching the 650's.

If you think the Alpine sounds better, it's highly unlikely you have the 650's, and if you do, their not powered right.
Was not comparing Alpine to another speaker was just saying with all the noise the boat has around it that expensive speakers, IMHO, are a waste of money. When you can buy a nice midrange speaker that does the same job and save the difference for something else.
Old 07-01-2015, 12:52 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

I have 4 pair of 650's and they sound amazing. I run them through a WS420 EQ, and a Hifonics ZRX2000.4 amp. I also have a REV 410 tower speaker , and for that I have a Hifonics ZRX 1200.1 amp.

I actually had all this until; last week when my entire boat system was stolen while I was away on vacation. I just got the final figure on what insurance is going to pay (State farm is awesome), and I am going to come back with an even better system ! I swear by wet sounds!