Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Technical > Electronics
Holley efi digital display >

Holley efi digital display

Notices

Holley efi digital display

Old 01-03-2016, 07:00 PM
Registered

Received 49 Likes on 33 Posts

Indy--- I will post some pics tomorrow...

Have been too busy at work lately to get the underside of my dash wired -- that is all that is left ...

I ended up with dual 12" raymarine mfd's --- I waited for ever for the new Es model to come out and ended up picking up set of used models before the Es was on the market....
The Es has some great features, but I'm sure they all do , just depends what you like...
Old 01-05-2016, 09:26 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I run the Holley Digital Dash, its not great in direct sunlight like you might see on a Garmin type screen but its usable. I even tried attaching a shroud to see it better, but it would need to be much bigger to be effective. The real benefit of the Dash is 100% customizability, any gauge, any size, any display type bar graph, round dial, digital, etc, in any place you want. I have 3-4 screens for different things. One for tuning, one for ripping, one to monitor water pressure, its very very usable. I use the white faced background display, seems to work the best for me in the sunlight.

Old 02-16-2016, 05:35 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You have only one physical screen but you have your choice when it come to the display. All the parameters you see on my screen are adjustable. You can even chose the analog screen and then every "gauge" is able to display a user selected parameter. I use mine to adjust the tune between maps.