Livorsi gauges >

Livorsi gauges

Notices

Livorsi gauges

Old 12-23-2015, 11:14 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Livorsi gauges

Is there anyone besides livorsi and autometer who can repair these gauges I have a GPS speedo that I sent to livorsi figuring it was the old puck style antenna battery that died they called and said the gauge itself is bad and the entire thing needs to be replaced for around 600$ also have a water pressure gauge that's not working right they said the gear drive inside is bad also non repairable 100$ for that gauge to be replaced I also called autometer seeing how they are the ones who made the gauges they say autometer right on them in small letter up under the gauge rings they tell me we can't service livorsi gauges because of an agreement that was made with livorsi so im pretty much out of luck here these gauges look brand new and if I buy bew ones they won't b an identical match there's gotta be someone with the know how to repair these I just don't know who any help would b greatly appreciated thanks !
Old 12-24-2015, 10:32 AM
BUP
Banned

Received 44 Likes on 38 Posts

Possible Faria but I would call them first to ask since its not their model unit.
Old 12-24-2015, 10:55 AM
Registered

Received 234 Likes on 81 Posts

That sucks! It's funny how so many people will argue til the end how Livorsi are so much better than Autometer. haha
Old 12-24-2015, 12:57 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I had the old puck antenna too with ANOTHER dead battery. Appears some sort of compatibility issue with the new antennas on the old speedos.

At any rate, sent mine to them as well and they said the same, needed new speedo and antenna. They gave me a small discount and 2 days later it arrived. Sucked but hey, I spend that in one day boating so it is what it is.

In the end, my speedo works and do t have the dead battery antenna to deal with.

I have to say, the few times I dealt with Livorsi they have been helpful and quick to ship what I needed.
Old 12-26-2015, 05:35 PM
bck
Charter Member#568
Charter Member

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

Fwiw. My old one with the puck antenna mounted on the deck stopped working. I got a new antenna from them that's smaller and mounts under the deck and it started working fine again.
Old 12-26-2015, 05:52 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Water pressure guage is dirt in line!$600 for a GPS speedo not sure if that's good or bad price good luck!