Gauges from Analog to DIY LCD screen >

Gauges from Analog to DIY LCD screen

Notices

Gauges from Analog to DIY LCD screen

Old 02-18-2016, 04:00 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi
and here is the setings screen (you can get to this screen by pressing the alarm button on my lcd)

From left to right
1.name of the gauge
2. alarm value (I thinking about crating second alarm value to cover max alarm and minimal alarm for now its depending on gauge for example temp are max alarm but the oil pressure are minimal alarm )
3. check box to check the connected sensor (you can disconect the sensor or reading in case of sensor fauilure to prevent permanent alarm)
4.peak value (you can read here the max value send by the sensor ) it is also possible to delet that part (this part stays in memory until you delete it)
5. one of the moust important think correction value (all sensors has its own error even the same sensors from the same manufacturer can have small difrencein readings it is important when you want to change the damaged error and the redings change then you can correct it here)
Any sugestions about this part ?
Old 02-18-2016, 08:02 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by launchpad475
I love all of it, not sure what you are asking.. I have the Holley HP, and it's very very user friendly. The Holley DASH is cool, the programability is endless. Any gauge you want, displayed anyway you want, anywhere you want. I have a couple different screens, this one is my normal running screen. One complaint on the DASH is that its not great in sunlight, I find that designing the white back ground gauges shows up better in the sun. I have a screen for tuning, a screen for water pressure and set up, etc. You can catalog with it, and play back or download. Haxbyspeed is our resident holley expert, search for some of the threads if you are looking for info-
Good to hear, I have installed a few in customers car did a basic tune then they have taking them to the dyno to "tweek them in". I wont have the luxury on my boat motor so I was just wondering what your experience is with it.