In need of Delphi MEFI ECM 1623699 >

In need of Delphi MEFI ECM 1623699

Notices

In need of Delphi MEFI ECM 1623699

Old 10-17-2019, 06:12 PM
BUP
Banned

Received 44 Likes on 38 Posts

Very easy to do - edelbrock has the intake and marine carb total for that is about 800 bucks
Old 10-17-2019, 06:18 PM
BUP
Banned

Received 44 Likes on 38 Posts

I just did a 4.3 MPI engine to a 4 bbl carb conversion cause the owner was tired of sensor failures and ecm repair bill and of course injectors need to be serviced on all EFI engines at some timeframe.

He reports back to me the carb engine is faster in mid range and on top end. His words and he has owned the boat since brand new 2008 year model.

The only neg he reports --- and of course is first start up for the day is not as good as a the MPI set up. But everyone already knows that.
Old 05-30-2023, 01:45 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BUP
I just did a 4.3 MPI engine to a 4 bbl carb conversion cause the owner was tired of sensor failures and ecm repair bill and of course injectors need to be serviced on all EFI engines at some timeframe.

He reports back to me the carb engine is faster in mid range and on top end. His words and he has owned the boat since brand new 2008 year model.

The only neg he reports --- and of course is first start up for the day is not as good as a the MPI set up. But everyone already knows that.
What carb, intake did you use? where did you buy them. I guess you need a fuel pump as well