Pantera 28 Dash >

Pantera 28 Dash

Notices

Pantera 28 Dash

Old 01-22-2021, 06:09 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Pantera 28 Dash

Hey guys, I want to upgrade my dash. I’ve seen multiple 28 Pantera’s with a multi function display incorporated with analog gauges. What MFD are you guys who have them mounted in the dash running? I did a template and max size I can get seems to be about 7.5” in width. Appreciate any info and pics you guys may have.

Could even be interested in going with a AEM display and a Chartplotter side by side and do away with analog all together. Only issue is I don’t have a ecu, just a good ole monster carb motor making power. Would I need a actisense for the AEM?
Old 10-29-2021, 08:02 PM
Registered

Received 78 Likes on 54 Posts

Little late to the party but figured I would chime in as I went with a AEM cd7 digtal dash for my build. The Cd7 communicates over CAN so you will need to convert analog signals from ECU to CAN so the dash can understand the signals which can be achieved using AEMs 22 Channel CAN sensor module that will take non CAN signals ( analog and digital) and convert them to a CAN signals. Let me know id you have any other questions, I can help my best to guild you through it.

Last edited by Big_Baller; 10-29-2021 at 08:12 PM.