Raymarine? >

Raymarine?

Notices

Raymarine?

Old 02-27-2023, 09:00 AM
Registered

Received 175 Likes on 104 Posts
Default Raymarine?

I've found a couple of older posts about this unit but don't see any posts indicating if they like it or not. I believe that I have enough room for this model: Raymarine Axiom+ 7 - 7" MFD Chartplotter Anyone on here have one and if yes do you like it? I am not stuck on this model so if you have something different I am interested in hearing about it. I won't be hooking up any engine diagnostics etc. Just really looking for a plotter. Thanks for your input.
Old 02-27-2023, 11:57 AM
Registered

Received 27 Likes on 20 Posts

Originally Posted by PQ290Enticer
I've found a couple of older posts about this unit but don't see any posts indicating if they like it or not. I believe that I have enough room for this model: Raymarine Axiom+ 7 - 7" MFD Chartplotter Anyone on here have one and if yes do you like it? I am not stuck on this model so if you have something different I am interested in hearing about it. I won't be hooking up any engine diagnostics etc. Just really looking for a plotter. Thanks for your input.
I just bought the 9” and made a custom panel. I like it so far, but haven’t used it under way yet. Looks great, nice and easy to use. I’ll be integrating it with my 500EFIs using fox-marine gateways in the spring so I have the gauge view.

The following users liked this post:
105Fountain (02-28-2023)
Old 02-27-2023, 02:19 PM
Registered

Baja 260, Nice install. I'm redoing my dash and was able to find room for new gauges and the 7" Axiom. For me, just going to use as a plotter. Thanks for your comment.
Old 02-27-2023, 06:13 PM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 14 Posts

I switched from Garmin to raymarine last year and so far am happy with the axiom 7. For me it seemed Garmin no longer offered much if anything in just a chart plotter, I added the fox marine box to have engine data on on my 2000 model boat. Added benefit is you can customize the startup and home screens (see picture) and do updates over wifi. look at Hodge’s marine that is where I found the best prices

Old 02-28-2023, 06:29 AM
Registered

Received 27 Likes on 20 Posts

Originally Posted by PQ290Enticer
Baja 260, Nice install. I'm redoing my dash and was able to find room for new gauges and the 7" Axiom. For me, just going to use as a plotter. Thanks for your comment.
Thanks, very happy with it so far. Good luck with your install.
Old 02-28-2023, 02:40 PM
Registered

Thanks for the lead. I'll take a look at Hodges website. Thanks again.