Notices

MEFIburn

Old Yesterday, 03:16 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MEFIburn

I have managed to get hold of a MEFI 4B and map for my engine, now the last step is to get it programmed and hopefully be back on the water :-)

Does anybody have MEFIburn? either UK or could try using the diagnostic cable I already have.
Old Yesterday, 08:11 PM
Registered

Received 726 Likes on 375 Posts

is the motor stock or modified?what engine are we talking.
as for cable,you need mefiburn's cable that will be key'd w/ the software.a couple of us may be able to help you out.
The following users liked this post:
articfriends (Today)
Old Today, 12:25 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 863 Likes on 402 Posts

Originally Posted by ChrisSnow
I have managed to get hold of a MEFI 4B and map for my engine, now the last step is to get it programmed and hopefully be back on the water :-)

Does anybody have MEFIburn? either UK or could try using the diagnostic cable I already have.
Its unclear what your asking, you have a bad 4b and a good one, then a replacement bin file in a email or something thats correct you want flashed on good one or your boat needs to be tuned?
Old Today, 05:25 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Apologies if it wasn't clear, have a bad 4B, a replacement and hopefully a map being sent to me from the engine builder.