Need Mefi 1 454 bin

Notices

Need Mefi 1 454 bin

Old 08-07-2024, 05:39 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Need Mefi 1 454 bin

Not sure what area to put this in.

Hello everyone. Reaching out because I need help. Does anyone here have Mefi burn with 454.bin they can send me.

Ecu was checked last week and it was checked out ok said nothing was wrong with it.

I have a 1995 454 mp.

Be really nice if someone has a 454 stroker bin they could send me. Or even a 502 bin.

I have an issue going on here. We’ll kinda 2 now.

1.(the newest) is since my number 2 problem has been going on, I’ve tryed many diff things to fix it. Today when this problem occurred, I connected my ecm to my laptop. Scanner pro and looked at all my gauge and sensors. Connected fine. I then went into Mefi burn and uploaded my tune from last summer(from when boat ran good and no problems were going on) it uploaded fine said complete. I shut off for few seconds. Turned back on and now it won’t connect to my scanner pro. Says failure. I then tryed again and said same thing I then tryed a different tune from more current and it still says same thing. I have no idea why.

2.My motor is running lean at idle and pops when try to get on plane( clearly it’s lean. But I don’t know why. I’ve checked and relaxed a lot of things like:

-fuel filter

-injectors(now back to old ones)

-map

-ignition module

-cap

-rotor

-plugs

-wires

-high pressure fuel pump

-fuel regulator

-checked compress

-leak down test

-checked cam witch checked out ok

In scanner pro flags are, these All have one next to them. Ecm was cleared when it was looked over. So these are from when getting ecm back, plugged in and key on engine off. Nothing changed from when motor is on. Didn’t get any more.

Master

SYNC DBL FIRE

prime fuel

Fuel det. Knock

Estop

IDLE IAC/fuel

Chk engine LMP

I/O level open

Oil press open
Old 08-07-2024, 05:55 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 881 Likes on 409 Posts

I looked at the two bin files you sent me, the one you said was off your ecm looked ok, I have to still find and compare it to original file I flashed for you in the beginning and see how it compares. The second file you sent was gibberish so it has been trunucated by uploading or downloading as wrong mefi or something, if thats off you ecm or you load it on there, id be surprised if it runs at all. I will send you something today