33 Eliminator bottoms >

33 Eliminator bottoms

Notices

33 Eliminator bottoms

Old 09-16-2023, 04:20 PM
Registered

Received 55 Likes on 35 Posts

Originally Posted by OkieTunnel
I don’t think third pic is exactly the same. It looks like the single small step even though it has another step right at the back. The first and second pics boat should run well. Boxes I don’t think are ever a negative but the good bottom doesn’t need them to run correctly. They do give you more options as you have some adjustability in drive height and also it puts your point of thrust farther back which makes your trim adjustment a little more effective on the hull. And, I will not argue with Shark 42. Like he has said he knows my boat pretty well. He is the one other person (besides my wife-bad ass boat driver!) I let drive my boat. If he says it ends in 00, then it ends in 00 I’m sure. I’m 100 miles from my lake house or I would go take a picture.👍
mine had boxes and a huge Monster tab and was horrific even switched to Imco drives and the porpouise was so bad breaking Imco drives once a month ....
Old 09-16-2023, 07:29 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by PROP STAR
mine had boxes and a huge Monster tab and was horrific even switched to Imco drives and the porpouise was so bad breaking Imco drives once a month ....
propstar, do you have a picture of your old 33 bottom or do you know which one of the 4 pictured above that you had? Also what power did you have?
Old 09-16-2023, 11:12 PM
Registered

Received 55 Likes on 35 Posts

Originally Posted by rob vanharten
propstar, do you have a picture of your old 33 bottom or do you know which one of the 4 pictured above that you had? Also what power did you have?
i will look on my computer when i get back home tuesday, it wasnt as bad when it was a 500 Hp boat and ran 100 mph when we repowered with 1000 hp + per side it only got worse . Contemplating buying the WBM Elim for my grandson but to buzy at the moment to go to Havasu and hate to wire the money and then when delivered have a problem .
Old 12-05-2023, 08:49 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 33 daytona

hi does anyone know this boat"? i recently bought it, has imco boxes, small tab, getting repowered with 750hp's na efi. i'm asuming from reading this post it is going to porpose. i'm also told if it does to redistribute some weight to the bow and that may solve most of it if it does porpose.

Old 12-06-2023, 05:22 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 637 Likes on 297 Posts

Dustin Carter- Carter Powerboats- has one for sale still, I think. 33. I rode in it several times never noticed any hop. Solid white boat. Newer power. Nice trailer.
Pretty sure he is ready to move it. He is not on here much anymore. Mostly on IG but if someone needs contact info PM me.

Q