Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Excalibur
40' excaliber copy info >

40' excaliber copy info

Notices

40' excaliber copy info

Old 01-29-2004, 07:29 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I checked out the site, the hull is very similar to mine. There is a picture of another hull on that site, it has a captian morgan paint scheme, the hull and deck are VERY similar to mine. Thanks for the lead. Any info is welcome. I e-mailed them with some questions lets see what happens.

Thanks
Herman
Old 01-29-2004, 07:57 PM
FWK

Herman I do not know how much help they will be. Good luck
Have you gotten it home yet?

Old 01-30-2004, 08:47 AM
Registered

FWK,

No, we do not have it home yet. We are building our own trailer for the boat, and we are short a piece of tubing for one side, the mill that produces that size of tubing is only about 15 min. away but, were not scheduled to run that size for another month after we had started this trailer. They just ran production on that size this week, so we should have our tubing early next week. Then we can finish assembling the frame,blast it,paint, and wire it. I just sent storage money until the end of march.I plan on going down about march 20th give or take a couple days. I went to the axiom site that you referred to and they no longer build boats in Mi. but they sold the hull molds to challenger boats. Those molds look VERY similar to what i have. I am now going to contact axiom and see if I can keep working back wards. I hope that it will lead back to the performer line-somewere.

Thanks for the leads.

Herman
www.offshoregroup.net
Old 01-30-2004, 07:40 PM
FWK

Herman does this look familiar????
Attached Thumbnails 40' excaliber copy info-oldpeformerad.jpg  

Old 01-30-2004, 11:47 PM
Registered

FWK

Awesome, were did you find that piece of history? The hull is the same as mine.
I also seen an ad on boatrader.com for a triple sterndrive flat deck performer but i already purchased the tall deck inboard boat.
Nobody seemed to be able to give any tangible leads except you. How do you know this brand?
Do you have the paper for this ad or did you pull it off the net?
I was told that they only made two sizes of the boat, this ad seems to confirm that. Also that they made them as tall deck and flat deck models, which seems to be accurate.
How could I get a copy of that ad? Do you know anything else about the people or company?
Thank you for you time and info.
Herman
www.offshoregroup.net
P.S. do you have a name besides fwk?
Old 01-31-2004, 07:14 AM
FWK

HemanThat ad is on the NJPPC web site. www.njppc.com Thbere is a section that Dave Patanude Has put up that is a library of offshore memorobiliaIt was in the ads from the past. If you left click the picture the cmputer will give you the option to save it and thein you can print the picture. i really don't know anything about the performer I knew you were looking and found the ad, sorry. It is fun doing the research.
Oh yews my name is Forrest

Old 01-31-2004, 09:07 AM
Registered

Forrest,
Don't be sorry, you have given me the best leads so far. I searched on the net for days and could not find what you found for me, thank you.
I have friends that live in Dellwood,Floissant,and St Charles Mo. but i see that you live clear across the state. We don't go down to often anymore, but used to spend quite a bit of time in that area, uesed to go four wheellin,boating and stuff, it was a blast!!
Thanks for your help
Herman
www.offshoregroup.net
Old 01-31-2004, 09:14 AM
FWK

I live 15 miles south of STL. about 30 iles south of whre your friends live. Glad I could help.

Old 01-31-2004, 10:53 AM
Registered

Forrest,
I looked up indepence Mo. Across the state.
I went on the njppc site very cool

Thanks
Herman
www.offshoregroup.net
Old 01-31-2004, 11:22 AM
FWK

Yep I am Imperial MO

Quick Reply: 40' excaliber copy info

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.