Notices

What wax to use?

Old 02-20-2007, 08:02 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 345 Likes on 116 Posts

Originally Posted by frenzy
Boomer,

Isn't this the order that was cancelled a few days ago because we never received payment?

As for shipping problems last year; we have explained that we terminated our contract with Mohawk Marketing (who was our distributor last year) because of such problems. Please feel comfortable ordering from us again.

Good grief!!!
Old 02-20-2007, 09:02 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by florida gator
Counting the days until Trick has it. I'm not sure if I need the oxidation stuff or just the wax. I don't have a hi speed buffer will a smaller orbital work?
Hey Gator,

A small orbital will work just fine for the oxidation remover. You can apply my polish by hand. Fred should be back in the office tomorrow and we are leaving Miami tomorrow and should be in by Friday. You can post or email me anytime and we can get your problem solved and get that finish back to new.

Thanks, Donnie
Old 02-21-2007, 07:03 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by frenzy
Boomer,

Isn't this the order that was cancelled a few days ago because we never received payment?

As for shipping problems last year; we have explained that we terminated our contract with Mohawk Marketing (who was our distributor last year) because of such problems. Please feel comfortable ordering from us again.
I ordered Frenzy Wash and Wax on your on-line system and paid via PayPal. I printed out my confirmatiton and waited for the delivery. Your system apparently did not take the order, so PayPal never paid out.

I think this is a terrible place and way to call out a customer who did everything right in ordering your product, but your system was not working. It took you weeks to get back to me on the situation. I ordered on-line, paid on-line (or so I thought) and printed out my confirmation.

Others on the site had noted that your group had shipping/system/phone issues, so I too wanted to know what was going on. I never trashed you or your product, but now you take a pot shot at me and say that I withheld payment.

This really pisses me off! So you blame me for your system issues! This is how you treat a customer who has ordered and used your product for several years?

YOU have officially lost me as a customer forever!
Old 02-21-2007, 12:08 PM
Rob
VIP Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Hydrocruiser
New Polymer..lasts like nothing else the folks at "M" say...and I believe them.
There saying its pretty good stuff .NTX. Ive been tru about 3 bottles so far, It seems pretty good and easy to use.Will prob keep using it.

I use to use the Collinite wax,I think it has the highest percentage of carnauba of all of them.there a very old Co.But its mainly made for gelcoat.

I have used the Mothers wax for years also. Its very easy to use and easy to polish off, its doesn't last as long when you was every week.

For instance I just buffed and waxed my car trailer,I used mothers,allot easier to use on something that size

I have used the Maguires flag ship wax ,it seams kinda greasy,hard to take off, and says it made for fiberglass/gelcoat boats.

Being my boat is paint.

I still want to try frenzy,have heard good stuff about it.

Rob

The Only Time You Have To Much Ammo Is When Your Swimming Or On Fire.
Old 02-21-2007, 12:11 PM
Rob
VIP Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Anybody remember the stuff called The Wax Treatment wax ? We use to use it back 20-25 years ago in all the car shows .It was pretty good stuff

The Only Time You Have To Much Ammo Is When Your Swimming Or On Fire.
Old 02-21-2007, 09:16 PM
Registered

Boomer,

I did not call you out. However, I will always defend myself and my company when someone says something that is detrimental to us. I tried to work with you on your order and simply asked that you send me a confirmation of your payment as it was not sent to our PayPal account. Had it been paid, I would have gladly refunded your money and shipped it to you at no charge. When you realized it hadn't been paid, you cancelled the order. I didn't say that you "withheld payment"; I merely told you that I did not receive it. I am sorry that you were unsure about how to pay using PayPal, but, again...I will defend my company as is necessary.

It is unfortunate that you feel "targeted" here. It was not my intention.