AutoXcel- Awesome paint resto service So.Cal >

AutoXcel- Awesome paint resto service So.Cal

Notices

Old 06-24-2008, 07:51 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I just wanted to put a plug in for a guy that just did some color sanding and buffing on my 38' Scarab. First off it is a '98 that spent some time in the sun. The deck and port side (mostly above rub rail) were pretty badly faded and oxidized. I called Andrew Sowa (909-576-4090) and he came down the next morning and gave me and estimate. He was very professional and worked on it for about 11 hours over a 2 day period. It came out beautiful.The deck is back almost to new, and it looked about as shiney as a piece of chalk. I wish I had taken a before and after picture. He is going to come back and respray the black stripe on the deck (it has spider cracks from the heat), and clean up the transom (I need to get new decals for the name and hailing port first).He loves to work on boats but acually does panel repair on cars mostly, including localized painting. He has all the equipment in his trailer to color match. Anyone out there that wants to get this service and 1- is too lazy to do it themselves, and 2- want it done at their location, I strongly recommend Andrew. He also takes ITEX (barter)for payment if anybody is familiar with that. I am alway trying to help out the small independent guys out there with giving them business and promoting them as I am a small business owner myself .Cheers, Mike
Attached Thumbnails AutoXcel- Awesome paint resto service So.Cal-deck.jpg   AutoXcel- Awesome paint resto service So.Cal-port-wide.jpg   AutoXcel- Awesome paint resto service So.Cal-port-close.jpg  

Old 06-24-2008, 11:27 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

It's nice to hear some positive news related to a marine service provider. Post a pic of your entire boat that's larger than your avatar... looks sharp!
Old 06-24-2008, 11:45 PM
Registered

Received 25 Likes on 14 Posts

looks brand new! nice job!
Old 06-25-2008, 11:47 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Jigsaw89
It's nice to hear some positive news related to a marine service provider. Post a pic of your entire boat that's larger than your avatar... looks sharp!
The pic I have posted lately are all taken from my iphone. Its just easier, but I am going to take some better ones this next week.Mike