Notices

Vibra Cut

Old 12-01-2011, 10:41 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well I give Vibra Cut another shot last weekend before winterization. It behaved as a totally different product than before. It worked well, didn't gum up my pads and diminished evenly. This summer it was about 102-104 degrees outside in July, and in the high 50's this time around. So that is the only thing I can think of, all other variables remained constant.

One thing about the product, you definitely get A LOT of it. So I'll hit it again in June and see how it performs.
Old 12-01-2011, 11:49 PM
Registered

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by glassdave
you should be able to get wool pads at any autobody supply place, NAPA may have them to. Ask your friend if he has a cleaning spur, you will need to spur the pad to clear out the Vibra but the Totally is pretty much self clearing. You will also need one pad for each product, i prefer to not cross products on the pad. The Vitreo you can put on with the PC orbital and for that you can use foam.
Ok, thanks. I usually order my car detailing products from autogeek and I saw they have wool pads too. I'll probably just order from them, good prices and quick shipping. Yeah, and the different pads is a given, lol. I've been using my PC and Lake Country foam pads on my vehicles for a while now, so this isn't my first rodeo. I've just always been afraid to use a rotary on my black 03 Cobra for obvious reasons, lol.

Thanks again for the advice, I'll post some before/after pics if anyone is interested and as a testament to how well it works.

Old 12-07-2011, 12:51 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

can anybody read this and would you please let me know