My New 29 Canopy w/ Arneson Surface Drive >

My New 29 Canopy w/ Arneson Surface Drive

Notices

My New 29 Canopy w/ Arneson Surface Drive

Old 03-07-2011, 11:13 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Any new info

I was just wondering if there was an update about this sad story. I do not know why this did not get posted in the beware section as a help to anyone considering a boat by the Force company written about here?
Old 03-15-2011, 03:10 AM
Registered

this is a confusing situation here...he purchased a drive and a trailer for a boat he intended to purchase ...then the motor took a crap 2 times which appeared to be under warranty and the motor builder backed out on so he niched the entire deal w the boat Co-Force. I am shocked mike from Force got himself into the situation of reglassing and installing a new drive before he was paid for the boat. Wouldnt it been better to follow through w the boat and find a qualified person to square away the motor issue?
so maybe thats another $10-15k and then hash that out w the Force(mike) and the orig motor builder/phaff rather than walking away from the drive and trailer you purchased(maybe$30-40K)--did you give them the trailer title so they could sell the trailer?

from what i read it appears he paid for the boat and refused it bc the deal w the motors (guess thats where there is over 100k total invested)--i wonder on what pretense the boat was liquated by Force?

i would of never let my hard earned money fall out of my hands like this.....it can be a lesson for fellow and future boaters if these situations arise in the future!
Old 04-05-2011, 05:28 PM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by ElimiNordic
I was just wondering if there was an update about this sad story. I do not know why this did not get posted in the beware section as a help to anyone considering a boat by the Force company written about here?
Brad Ayers and Mike Morales have people waiting in line for judgement money. I have talked to Hotstang and also have a friend who was screwed out of 6 figures by Ayers. As far as the boats, they seem to be decent boats. May not be the fastest but they look good.

Twin LS motors in that 29 vs a big single would be a sweet package.
Old 04-05-2011, 05:34 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by JRider
Brad Ayers and Mike Morales have people waiting in line for judgement money. I have talked to Hotstang and also have a friend who was screwed out of 6 figures by Ayers. As far as the boats, they seem to be decent boats. May not be the fastest but they look good.

Twin LS motors in that 29 vs a big single would be a sweet package.
Why isn't this posted in the Beware Section or the Force forum to warn an innocent person from maybe going through what Hotstang did?
Old 04-05-2011, 07:08 PM
Registered

My friend posted on performanceboats.com forum after he got screwed and the post was eventually moved to greywater storage area there due to the moderaters. Perfboats deals in more westcoast type cats which is where force was located and was a more relavent site with more force owners.

Interesting enough, Hotstangs 29' was the original boat my friend ordered and never received. So Ayers promised him a 32' instead which Ayers never finished. He is one swell guy that rumor has it was shot due to bad a business deal.

Force was has long since been belly up and god knows what happened to the molds. Mike Morales tried to unsuccessfully build boats under the force name for a while but the name was too far tainted and still stunk of Ayers.
Old 04-05-2011, 07:09 PM
Registered

Now it is posted.
Old 07-06-2011, 11:25 PM
Registered

Did this boat ever get dialed in? Did the motor ever get rebuilt? Is this boat just a continuous mechanical problem?
Old 07-16-2011, 10:13 PM
Registered

It is for sale at Inland Boat in California.
Old 07-17-2011, 09:32 AM
Registered

this tread made me tired....im going to take a nap....please wake me up when yall hear some good news and tell me about it....
Old 07-24-2011, 02:35 PM
Registered

Thumbs down 29 Cat

Just the the boat advertised at Desert AutoPlex in Tempe, AZ currently for 119K...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.