Old 10-31-2009, 06:10 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I heard mercury racing makes good motors
Old 11-01-2009, 12:19 AM
Crazy Energy
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That Arnoson drive on the boat is breaking motors. Shame on your Rik.
Old 11-01-2009, 02:25 PM
Rik
arneson-industries.com
Offshoreonly Advertiser

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Velocity Vector
That Arnoson drive on the boat is breaking motors. Shame on your Rik.
I was actually expecting to hear that. I guess they cannot lay into the motors with an I/O
Old 11-01-2009, 04:52 PM
Crazy Energy
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Rik
I was actually expecting to hear that. I guess they cannot lay into the motors with an I/O

I would rather have a reputation of a my drives breaking a engine than a engine breaking my drives. Hee

Last edited by Velocity Vector; 11-01-2009 at 08:26 PM.
Old 11-15-2009, 07:46 PM
Registered

Writing this post makes me sick. I can't believe it has come to this..... the project has come to a halt. I cannot go over details because I have been advised not to. This has not only ruined my summer but taken alot of joy out of boating for me.

I need to recognize some people here.

Rik (arneson). Thank you for all your help. Your product and customer service could not be improved in anyway. I would not hesitate to recommend you to anyone that asked. For anyone reading this that doesn't know, The owner of Force (michael) spent what I would say barely amounts to a half day in the water trying to dial in the arneson. I have no doubt that between Rik's outstanding product and customer service that had other items and people provided the same I'd be out runnin 100+ right now.

Bob Leach (eliminator). Thank you for your help. You extending a hand to us when there was nothing for you to gain other than a thank you speaks alot to your character. I will remember this the next time I'm looking at a boat!

Again, I can't go into details but for anyone that's followed this post you can probably connect the dots to what has happened here. I will post up with exactly what has happened and what resolution has been reached from here on out when it's appropriate.

I just can't believe it's come to this..... I hope that once this is over this memory can fade for me.
Old 11-16-2009, 08:12 AM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by hotstang46
Writing this post makes me sick. I can't believe it has come to this..... the project has come to a halt. I cannot go over details because I have been advised not to. This has not only ruined my summer but taken alot of joy out of boating for me.

I need to recognize some people here.

Rik (arneson). Thank you for all your help. Your product and customer service could not be improved in anyway. I would not hesitate to recommend you to anyone that asked. For anyone reading this that doesn't know, The owner of Force (michael) spent what I would say barely amounts to a half day in the water trying to dial in the arneson. I have no doubt that between Rik's outstanding product and customer service that had other items and people provided the same I'd be out runnin 100+ right now.

Bob Leach (eliminator). Thank you for your help. You extending a hand to us when there was nothing for you to gain other than a thank you speaks alot to your character. I will remember this the next time I'm looking at a boat!

Again, I can't go into details but for anyone that's followed this post you can probably connect the dots to what has happened here. I will post up with exactly what has happened and what resolution has been reached from here on out when it's appropriate.

I just can't believe it's come to this..... I hope that once this is over this memory can fade for me.
Sorry to hear things didn't work out the way you planned. Unfortunately that's the way it goes sometimes when you are trying to rig a high performance boat. Believe me I went through alot of B.S. before I got my boat running they way it should. Hang in there. Next time you are in the Chicago area serioudly look me up and I'll take you out in my Awesome!!
Old 11-16-2009, 10:45 AM
Registered

thanksgiving ride with parka's and hand warmers? thanks for the words duffer. I'm sure I'll be out there next summer, maybe enjoying some boating with friends. I'd still like to see what you've done with your boat. Talk to you soon

BTW.... sold that awesome I had. A guy from the east coast bought it. Fixed a few of the little problems right up and was out doing 70's within a week or so. For starters when he came out to water test he brought out a regular 25 pitch bravo prop. The one on the boat was waaayyyyy less diameter and it was definately the reason for the blowout (think it was an outboard prop, "trophy prop"). Only other major problem was the steering. I know he fixed it real quick but not quite sure what he did.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.