Porta Potti Problems

Notices
Formula

Porta Potti Problems

Old 05-21-2005, 02:50 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry Porta Potti Problems

Last July 4th brought some non boater friends out for a nice fireworks show on the river,gave em a quick 'how to' on using the P Potti needless to say I am looking for the bottom half of a Thetford MSD 775 Porta P. Somebody snapped the handle completely off it. Now I have to use a screwdriver to open and close it. Not cool. Went back and forth with Thetford, but they don't make this model anymore. So if anybody has this laying around or knows where I can get one, please let me know. You are probably saying "why doesn't he buy the newer model?" Well in 1994, Formula built the boat around the crapper, so i need this model and I don't really want to add a toilet style with a holding tank.
Old 05-21-2005, 04:58 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Porta Potti Problems

Check place in St Augustine-- http://stores.ebay.com/Sailors-Excha...eNameZl2QQtZkm --The have quite a consignment business and they seem to get a lot of parts from manufacturers somewhere. I get a lot of Sunbrella and other stuff from them. Name is Sailors Exchange.