Not pegged, but not bad!

Notices
Formula

Not pegged, but not bad!

Old 06-13-2005, 10:45 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Not pegged, but not bad!

I'm ready! I need to install the prefilters on the FloScan meters (Starboard is picking up some junk in the fuel and the gauge quits) and replace the hydraulic fitting for the PS. That's gonna be a PITA. My arms are too short to reach the fitting. I'm not gonna give up though. Then I'm ready.
Originally Posted by RedDog382
The real problem. Get that thing out in some 3-5's on Lake Erie and we'll make her talk!
Old 06-14-2005, 02:08 AM
Registered

Received 42 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by dukenrock
... one bottle of unopened Tangueray
...I'm a Tangueray guy myself. for many years.

My relationship with Charles Tangueray & Sons has fallen off a bit in the last couple years.
Though my relationship with John Labbatt and his sons continues...

Tangueray I came to find, is my personal "poison" in that I can put alot away and still function quite well...but I'm really much more hammered than it seems, 'ya know?

3-4 oz of T over ice in a large frozen clear mug, two or 3 good chunks of lemon and run around the rim...fill the little remaining void with Seven. Got it down to a science.

Kevin, you get over this way we'll have to quench a relaxing day's thirst over a bottle of that fine Gin.
I do prefer it over Beefeater.
Old 06-14-2005, 04:58 AM
Charter Member #655
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

looks good Chris!!!
Old 06-14-2005, 06:15 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by dyno
looks good Chris!!!
Thanks Dyno,

Waiting to see your's soon!
Old 06-14-2005, 06:32 AM
Registered

Be careful, you keep talking like that and this may have to be moved over to the OSO Uncesored! I should be able to get over thay way sometime in Mid to Late August. We'll keep those relationships going!

Sounds like you got everything done on the boat. Now what?

Originally Posted by Rippem
...I'm a Tangueray guy myself. for many years.

My relationship with Charles Tangueray & Sons has fallen off a bit in the last couple years.
Though my relationship with John Labbatt and his sons continues...

Tangueray I came to find, is my personal "poison" in that I can put alot away and still function quite well...but I'm really much more hammered than it seems, 'ya know?

3-4 oz of T over ice in a large frozen clear mug, two or 3 good chunks of lemon and run around the rim...fill the little remaining void with Seven. Got it down to a science.

Kevin, you get over this way we'll have to quench a relaxing day's thirst over a bottle of that fine Gin.
I do prefer it over Beefeater.
Old 06-14-2005, 11:07 AM
Registered

Yes the boat is ready!
all systems go
detailed stem to stern
all gear aboard...

going down to the marina tomorrow to set up the slip

will put the boat in maybe Thurs or next Mon., as I have to work this weekend (Fri., Sat., Sun.)

another 8 days off starting Monday.
Old 06-14-2005, 11:27 AM
Registered

Exciting. Hope you get some good weather. PIC's please

Have fun.
Old 06-14-2005, 04:45 PM
Registered

when you assemble more definitive plans to come over, call MaryEllen at Hutchinsons Boat Works in Alex Bay 315-482-9931. She can most likely hook you up with a transient slip in our boathouse. The more advance booking the better. It's a nice facility, good people. I've been there 15 years.

go to the 1000 Islands forum, or Hutchinsons web site and check out the Hutchinsons River/Castle webcam. You can just see the end of the boathouse, to the right, over the travelift. 40 slips. Gas pumps out on the end. Full service Merc facility.

Easy two block walk to Downtown in one direction or the nieghborhood store in the other.
Old 06-14-2005, 05:13 PM
Registered

Rippem,
Thanks for the info. I'll get with my wife and find some dates that work for us as well as the boathouse. Before I book it I'll see if you're available to meet up. As I mentioned previously, I really enjoyed that area in our little 19' Mastercraft, but was a little nervous in knowing I was in unfamiliar territory. Took it all the way to Boldt Castle (?) with 8 people in it It's always nice to have a local there showing the ropes, as well as placing a face with a name. I'm sure that having a bigger boat this time will make the experience that much more enjoyable as well. I'll keep you posted.
Old 06-14-2005, 08:26 PM
Registered

I have most of the month of August off.

More than happy to show you around. The area is really large, and some boating on Lake Ontario is a must.

Quick Reply: Not pegged, but not bad!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.