292 FASTech on the way!!

Notices
Formula

292 FASTech on the way!!

Old 10-24-2005, 06:03 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: 292 FASTech on the way!!

That sure is nice and I bet pricey! Remember no acid washing on that baby!
Old 10-24-2005, 09:12 PM
Registered

Received 19 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Magicfloat
Prestige trailer arrived today. It is a great looking trailer.
Thanks for posting those pics Robert. Wow! That did turn out nice! Having all those bunks separate like that is unique. That's not what I expected. Is it laid out like that due to the stepped hull? I guess your other Prestige 292 trailers had the bunks like that as well? Looks like it should offer plenty of support in all the right places...
Old 10-24-2005, 09:16 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Donzilla
Congrats on the 292 it is just a fantastic day boat easy on and off the trailer. Good on fuel, sometimes I miss mine. Killer dependable with the 6.2's Best I ever saw in salt was 74 GPS
with labbed 28's. White out cockpit is the best what did you order? FYI I had a new dash panel made and powder coated to accomodate a 182 garmin eliminating the speedo.
Actually someone out there has my X boat from Total marine
would love to hear from you if you are on the boards. It was a Daytona package. Order the full cover from Formula it is easy on and off when on the trailer and keeps the deck OH so clean.
JIm

Thanks Jim! Glad to hear you enjoyed yours so much. My dash will have the SC5000 LED display where the speedo would normally be. I ordered the boat with the Barbados interior, so it will be mostly white with two shades of purple and yellow accent. The dash is a red violet color with the carbon fiber look. Of course, I will post pictures when it is complete.
Old 10-24-2005, 09:18 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Donzilla
That sure is nice and I bet pricey! Remember no acid washing on that baby!
Only gentle soap and a nice wax for this baby!
Old 10-25-2005, 12:02 AM
Charter Member #415
Charter Member

Since the 292 is twin step,Prestige uses short bunks at 3 different levels,which is not readily noticed in the photos. When the Fastechs came out,Prestige came to our shop and hand fitted each hull,rather than relying on drawings. The fit is perfect.And check out the new wiring harness,a coiled cord with a storage clip so it won't drag, and LED lights to eliminate bulb failure. Prestige has really got it together.
Old 10-25-2005, 07:31 AM
Registered

Congrats,,the 292 is a great boat, and you couldn't deal with a more standup guy than Robert Nelems,,by far the most pleasurable dealings I've ever had with a boat dealer was with Robert when I traded my 02 292 for my 04 pc27. My 02 292 with 350 mpi's ran right at 70 with slightly less than 1/2 tank of fuel, 2 people plus all the crap I carried in my boat on about a 2ft chop.
Old 10-25-2005, 10:38 AM
Registered

Wow that is a nice trailer!

So you can get the hydraulic steering but not k-planes. As Magicfloat mentioned they may not even be necessary.

Since there are things not listed on the options list but are still attainable do you think Formula would stick an AC/DC fridge in there in place of the ice box?
Old 10-25-2005, 12:09 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Magicfloat
Prestige has really got it together.
I sure agree with you on that!!
Old 10-25-2005, 12:11 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Slick02
Congrats,,the 292 is a great boat, and you couldn't deal with a more standup guy than Robert Nelems,,by far the most pleasurable dealings I've ever had with a boat dealer was with Robert when I traded my 02 292 for my 04 pc27. My 02 292 with 350 mpi's ran right at 70 with slightly less than 1/2 tank of fuel, 2 people plus all the crap I carried in my boat on about a 2ft chop.
Thanks Slick02.
Old 10-25-2005, 12:16 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Venomous
Wow that is a nice trailer!

So you can get the hydraulic steering but not k-planes. As Magicfloat mentioned they may not even be necessary.

Since there are things not listed on the options list but are still attainable do you think Formula would stick an AC/DC fridge in there in place of the ice box?
Thanks Venomous. Regarding the AC/DC fridge, I can assure you that a request like this would not fly. You can try, but Formula gave me the impression that going off the option list is a no-no. I think the only reason they allow the hydraulic steering is because it is a "safety" improvement, and it would be hard to deny such a request.... What do you think, Robert?

Quick Reply: 292 FASTech on the way!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.