Notices
Formula

small formula but clean!! WOW!!

Old 03-19-2006, 07:58 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 209 Likes on 133 Posts
Default small formula but clean!! WOW!!

I was browsing at Formulas today and found this,just had to share how CLEAN this boat is.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/FORMU...QQcmdZViewItem
Old 03-19-2006, 08:09 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: small formula but clean!! WOW!!

Originally Posted by 245 limited
I was browsing at Formulas today and found this,just had to share how CLEAN this boat is.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/FORMU...QQcmdZViewItem

That does look nice but,,,,,,,, those pictures might have been taken back in '88 when the boat was new.

Probably a nice boat but, I'd wanna close look. I've been down this dusty road road before. Nice pics, great shape according to the seller,,,,,,,,,, I get there and it's a POS.

Hope it's not, it does look like a cream-puff.
Old 03-19-2006, 08:18 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 209 Likes on 133 Posts

Originally Posted by ThirdBird
That does look nice but,,,,,,,, those pictures might have been taken back in '88 when the boat was new.

Probably a nice boat but, I'd wanna close look. I've been down this dusty road road before. Nice pics, great shape according to the seller,,,,,,,,,, I get there and it's a POS.

Hope it's not, it does look like a cream-puff.
I hear you,pics only tell so much,I am not looking to buy it,I am looking at 311's but just not ready yet,I may run my chris craft 245 limited another season,then look again in the fall,I am picky about what I want,and the cash is not quite there yet,I don't want to take out a loan.

Then again,pics from 88 would not be that clear!!
Old 03-20-2006, 11:35 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by 245 limited
Then again,pics from 88 would not be that clear!!
Yeah, you're right. Guess my only real point was, like you said, pics don't show everthing.
Old 03-22-2006, 09:07 PM
Registered

Received 112 Likes on 44 Posts

Bird Man,
How the H--- are you? Thought you were coming to Turning Stone for the Mrs. Axa's birthday event. Missed you man, we had a great time in the land of the "Golden Tee Pee". Axa dispensed with more "wampum" than all the rest combined. That boy does believe in keping it in circulation!
Springs comming man, I could try to get you a spot in the tin shed for the summer, would love to see you there. I'm going to need some help with Axa, new motors---more power---blah blah blah---hours on the phone all winter---come on up and help me out. Chit I'm not even a Formula guy! H--- I'm close to buying blowers just to restablish the pecking order and get things back to normal.
Old 03-23-2006, 11:13 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by RaggedEdge
H--- I'm close to buying blowers just to restablish the pecking order and get things back to normal.
That kills me!!!!!

I think you should get some hoggers on that rig, just so I can hear 'em scream!!!!!

We'll be up for some cocktail visits but as for docking up there, well, I prefer the "Pond". 'Course, Rippem doesn't, he say it's a piss hole. A lot more nakedness in my "Piss hole" than there is in his "Tin shack" though!!!!
Old 03-23-2006, 11:42 AM
Registered

Received 42 Likes on 11 Posts

I prefer the "Pond". 'Course, Rippem doesn't, he say it's a piss hole. A lot more nakedness in my "Piss hole"
well it was a little "brown" in the "pond" when I was there in August.

The lakeside is just gorgeous down there though! And the people are simply awesome!

come to think about it...I did see some nekeddness when I was there...

I'll be back tho, as a buddy of mine around the corner in Henderson has built new docks this year and says I can keep the boat there whenever I like for as long as I like.

Last edited by Rippem; 03-23-2006 at 11:44 AM.
Old 03-24-2006, 11:04 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Rippem
I'll be back tho, as a buddy of mine around the corner in Henderson has built new docks this year and says I can keep the boat there whenever I like for as long as I like.
That'll be cool, give us a call if you're there and we'll cruise up. We could blow out to Galloo and hang then do some cocktails at Sackets or Henderson. As a matter of fact, there is a nice little bay on north side of Stoney thats' nice to hang in also.
Old 03-24-2006, 12:06 PM
Registered

Received 42 Likes on 11 Posts

As a matter of fact, there is a nice little bay on north side of Stoney thats' nice to hang in also.
The "sailors" at the hospital have told me about that bay. Say it's totally protected? and a good place to hang out or duck the weather if needed. That water does move thru so it doesn't get too funky.
Wanting to spend more time on the Lake all the time...the people are so layed back, and there's actually alot more great places to be and go than it first appears.

things work out I'll have a place on the Lake in a couple years.
Old 03-31-2006, 09:15 PM
Where To
VIP Member

Hey Dude's Wazzzzup?!?!

Just got back from Florida and a little business and some golf...and more golf... 5PM and 2 other friends went down for the week for some R&R. Had to get a break from all the motor and boat stuff....

UPDATE:

Motors should be in by the end of the weekend, drives should go back on Monday or Tuesday...let the rigging begin!

Hope to have it ALL done by the 21st of April, then off to Fast Forward so they can finish the buff. Can't wait!

AXA

PS: we didn't really miss you Bird, Pete's just being nice!!!!

Really, we did! By the way, return your messages!

Dave

Quick Reply: small formula but clean!! WOW!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.