Formula 292 Fastech - Scorpion engines - owners

Notices
Formula

Formula 292 Fastech - Scorpion engines - owners

Old 04-24-2006, 04:13 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Formula 292 Fastech - Scorpion engines - owners

Anybody here on OSO that has a Formula 292 Fastech with Scorpion engines installed from the factory ?
I would really appreciate if you could email me some pictures of the engines. The reason is I am going to install Scorpions in a Formula 292 that I have bought, and there were no engines in the boat when I got it. It used to be 350 Mag MPIs. There are differences though between the 350 Mag and the Scorpion engines regarding installation. One item is the gear lube monitor bottle used to be fitted to the engines on the 350 Mags, and that is not possible on the Scorpion engines. So I am wondering whether anybody has a picture that shows where the gear lube monitor bottle is fitted from the factory. Generally speaking I would like as many pictures as you have that shows the installation of the engines.
Thanks