Who has the pace boat with 700's now?? >

Who has the pace boat with 700's now??

Notices
Formula

Who has the pace boat with 700's now??

Old 03-29-2007, 08:41 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Who has the pace boat with 700's now??

Wish I was a buyer, but I'm now a daddy of an 8mo old, and we have another on the way, so I'm getting out for awhile. I do want to keep track of this boat though. Where did it go, has it sold yet?

BTW, I sure miss my 382!!

Corey
Old 03-29-2007, 08:49 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by lonestar382
Wish I was a buyer, but I'm now a daddy of an 8mo old, and we have another on the way, so I'm getting out for awhile. I do want to keep track of this boat though. Where did it go, has it sold yet?

Corey
Corey,

Sounds like you ought to be looking for a 40 SS instead!

Wondered if you would miss the 382 but it sounds like Garrett is taking good care of her.

I will keep an ear to the ground on the 700 Pace Boat ... I did get to ride on it at the St. Clair, MI race and I would definately approve of your purchase!

Chris
Old 03-30-2007, 06:33 AM
Registered

I believe the 2007 382 twin 700 "Blaze" Poker Run boat is still here at the plant. She is a very fast boat at 95mph!
Old 03-30-2007, 08:42 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by RedDog382
Corey,

Sounds like you ought to be looking for a 40 SS instead!

Wondered if you would miss the 382 but it sounds like Garrett is taking good care of her.

I will keep an ear to the ground on the 700 Pace Boat ... I did get to ride on it at the St. Clair, MI race and I would definately approve of your purchase!

Chris

Thanks for the approval, that gets me one step closer to buying Now, if Jporter could just talk them into giving that boat to the needy ie. me, that would be a heck of a tax write off

Thanks for the info Jporter, one of these days I'm going to have to take a trip up to the factory and check it out. We have a 37pc at the lake house that my grandparents bought a couple of years ago, and they took the tour and said it was pretty impressive.

Corey
Old 03-30-2007, 01:44 PM
Registered

Thanks for the approval, that gets me one step closer to buying Now, if Jporter could just talk them into giving that boat to the needy ie. me, that would be a heck of a tax write off

Thanks for the info Jporter, one of these days I'm going to have to take a trip up to the factory and check it out. We have a 37pc at the lake house that my grandparents bought a couple of years ago, and they took the tour and said it was pretty impressive.

Corey
I like the idea, tax write off.....however, the definition of "needy" seems to be slighty skewed don't you think

The 37 PC is a great boat, I'm glad they enjoyed the tour as well. Feel free to take a trip to Decatur and go through the tour as well. We always love having customers past or present as well as future customers coming through the plant.
Old 03-30-2007, 02:03 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 35 Likes on 8 Posts

Jeremy,
Will you guys sponser a formula race boat again?
Bobby
Old 03-30-2007, 07:41 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by jPorter
I like the idea, tax write off.....however, the definition of "needy" seems to be slighty skewed don't you think

Well, depends on how technical you get. I NEED a new ride since I just sold my Donzi, and I can't afford the poker run boat, so that makes me needy

Aaaww hell, I give up. I guess I'll have to wait for it to hit the market used.

Corey
Old 03-31-2007, 12:08 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Corey,

I was just at the Formula plant today to pick up some items for my 382. The 700 poker run boat is still on the marketing/poker run circuit with Vic Spellberg. A new 382 Poker Run Special is coming out soon so yours will be available for purchase in the near future. I have Vic's e-mail ... PM if you are serious and want to talk to Vic about buying it.

Chris
Old 03-31-2007, 09:52 AM
Registered

Will do, Thanks Chris
Old 04-09-2007, 01:07 AM
Registered

Corey
Hi Corey,

Come on out to Lake Havasu for the Desert Storm Poker Run and you can ride around in it for the weekend.

Garrett