New Web Site >

New Web Site

Notices
Formula

New Web Site

Old 07-17-2007, 06:34 PM
Registered

Received 35 Likes on 14 Posts

Formula gets an "A" for website presentation. I've always felt they do a great job of marketing their boats.

Yea, I agree, some of the color schemes will take me awhile to get use too. One of my favorites was the "High Voltage" paint job and I'm sorry to see it discontinued.

Regarding price, yes they are expensive and they'll continue to increase in price. At first glance it appears that the prices went up about 10%. Maybe they'll offer .09% for a 20 year loan.
Old 07-17-2007, 08:13 PM
Registered

Received 42 Likes on 11 Posts

Last edited by Rippem; 07-21-2007 at 02:06 PM.
Old 07-17-2007, 08:20 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Rippem

and somehow I don't feel burdened.
I'd always considered you more challenged than burdenend....
Old 07-17-2007, 09:05 PM
Registered

You cannot compare the craftsmanship of a formula to a Baja. My family has been in the boating indusrty for over thirty years and Baja is not even in the running for a close competitor to Formula. I compare Baja to Bayliner. I have a '99 fastech that is in perfect condition and my best friend has a 2000 baja that the interior is rotting out of it from the sewing seams.
Old 07-17-2007, 10:07 PM
Where To
VIP Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Hazlnut
You cannot compare the craftsmanship of a formula to a Baja. My family has been in the boating indusrty for over thirty years and Baja is not even in the running for a close competitor to Formula. I compare Baja to Bayliner. I have a '99 fastech that is in perfect condition and my best friend has a 2000 baja that the interior is rotting out of it from the sewing seams.
Just look at the re-sale comparison....It says it all!!

Congrats Robert....Keep up the GREAT work!!

Dave
Old 07-17-2007, 11:14 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Magicfloat
.And if you want a simple Flagship graphic Fastech,just ask,it's available. How about a solid color Fastech with solid tan interior,just ask. Understated,classy,and available,just not publicized.Don't sweat the new pricing,things are not always as they seem.Robert.
Robert-
I have always admired Formulas, and they truly are built better than almost any other boat in their class-at least for the type of use we get here in Louisiana, Miss, and Ala.

I am gearing up to buy a new boat and am torn between the Sunsation midcabin line, and the Formula BR or SS models.
My biggest problem w ith the Formulas is the singular drivers seat area---why no seperate seats, or is that an option?

Surely I cant be the only one that wants individual seating. I just don't want someone sitting that close to me!

Thanks in advance for your reply.

Chris
Old 07-17-2007, 11:30 PM
Registered

Received 218 Likes on 103 Posts

As a owner of a 330SS roadwarrior I wondered the same thing about the front seat. I suspect they designed that boat for the entertaining aspect of the cockpit and the fact that the off center entry to the cabin whch allows for the additional bench type seating for 2, but not enough for seperate seating for two.

As one that would like to move up to a 370SS I am in real sticker shock. ($30-40k in 1 year/10%) That type of inflation is not being seen since the new construction housing boom from 01-05. Formula does not have to sell me on the quality of the product, but that will have a hard time selling me a new boat if this continues !!!
Old 07-18-2007, 08:13 AM
Diamond Member #001
Charter Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Magicfloat
...And if you want a simple Flagship graphic Fastech,just ask,it's available...
HA! (Shouting on purpose) So, they did steal my paint scheme. Got any pictures? Black Cherry would be very sharp...

And if you ever have any doubts about Formula quality, tour the factory and talk to the employees firsthand. Enormous pride!
Old 07-18-2007, 08:59 AM
Registered

Received 42 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by C_Spray
Black Cherry would be very sharp...
with a tan interior!
Old 07-18-2007, 01:40 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I like the fact that they give you more of an option with the color schemes. At first glance I was like a fat kid in a candy store. I've been waiting for Formula to come out with a color scheme that I truely like and the 08 Stealth Blue is what I have been waiting for. The only problem is that right now I can only afford a 271. I know that it's not going to be my last boat, 353's in the far distant future, so I don't want to get locked in to a long term deal and take the hit on depreciation. Any suggestions, Magic? Anyone?

Quick Reply: New Web Site

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.