'79 Formula 255 Liberator Update

Notices
Formula

'79 Formula 255 Liberator Update

Old 02-22-2012, 02:18 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey Sprink,
Are you selling your carbs off of the old motors? If so I would be really interested for my 350's.
Old 02-22-2012, 07:00 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by bigmike253
Hey Sprink,
Are you selling your carbs off of the old motors? If so I would be really interested for my 350's.
Mike ...I might..depends on whether or not I sell them with the engines. i will put you at the front of the line.

How is your project coming?
Old 03-13-2012, 10:31 PM
Registered

OK...this weekend is huge for the 255. Got all new window frames and glass for windshield and sides, cabin door and all port lights. Also getting an original teak swim platform.Ordered this stuff from a donor boat in New Jersey on E Bay. I am going to Sarasota Friday to pick up a pair of completely re-built Bravo I's and last but not least...the annual Dania Marine Flea Market is at the Dania Jai Lai Fronton Thursday through Sunday. I've been going to this event for over 30 years and it is a HUGE event here in South Florida

Dania is like Christmas Time for South Florida DIY boaters.
Old 03-14-2012, 12:22 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Way to go John -- go get 'em!!
Old 03-14-2012, 06:48 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by sprink58
OK...this weekend is huge for the 255. Got all new window frames and glass for windshield and sides, cabin door and all port lights. Also getting an original teak swim platform.Ordered this stuff from a donor boat in New Jersey on E Bay. I am going to Sarasota Friday to pick up a pair of completely re-built Bravo I's and last but not least...the annual Dania Marine Flea Market is at the Dania Jai Lai Fronton Thursday through Sunday. I've been going to this event for over 30 years and it is a HUGE event here in South Florida

Dania is like Christmas Time for South Florida DIY boaters.
I didnt realize the flea market is this weekend, I may take a ride down, what day are you going?
Old 03-14-2012, 08:03 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

That would be so nice to be able to go to something like that. Made several trips to the knob creek machine gun shoot for my stamp collection supplies and parts, but nothing around here like that for boats.

If I planned a vacation to florida and my wife found out it was for a boat flee market, I think she might buy one to bury me at see in.
Old 03-14-2012, 10:42 AM
Registered

[QUOTE=rchevelle71;3640879]I didnt realize the flea market is this weekend, I may take a ride down, what day are you going?[/QUOTE

'here ya go 'chevelle http://www.daniamarinefleamarket.com/

I might go tomorrow afternoon if I can get free...or Saturday...I'll let you know.
Old 03-14-2012, 12:21 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

[QUOTE=sprink58;3641054]
Originally Posted by rchevelle71
I didnt realize the flea market is this weekend, I may take a ride down, what day are you going?[/QUOTE

'here ya go 'chevelle http://www.daniamarinefleamarket.com/

I might go tomorrow afternoon if I can get free...or Saturday...I'll let you know.
Sounds good, but I probably wont be able to make it, unless it I go Sunday, working tomorrow and friday, gotta pull an engine on Ray's boat Sat morning, then the Delray St. paddy's day parade after noon. Probably better off staying home rather than spending $$
Old 03-14-2012, 03:44 PM
Registered

[QUOTE=rchevelle71;3641118]
Originally Posted by sprink58

Sounds good, but I probably wont be able to make it, unless it I go Sunday, working tomorrow and friday, gotta pull an engine on Ray's boat Sat morning, then the Delray St. paddy's day parade after noon. Probably better off staying home rather than spending $$
I hear you...I trying to get every thing together to put my engines in and I might just find what I need at a bargain. Good thing about it is you get to see a whole bunch of stuff at one time at great prices.
Old 03-24-2012, 03:47 PM
Registered

Default Got the Bravo I's

So I hooked up with Poker~N~Run aka David at his place over in Sarasota today and brought home the 2 Bravo I drives that he had. We met and talked for a while and I made a good contact.

All I need is one side water lower and my drive train is complete.

I might have this rig in the water for testing in a few weeks.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.