Any 271 or 292,s for sale? >

Any 271 or 292,s for sale?

Notices
Formula

Any 271 or 292,s for sale?

Old 01-19-2003, 06:53 AM
surfacetension

Question Any 271 or 292,s for sale?

I have posted this before, but hey "you never know" I boat on big lakes and trailer everywhere so I can,t use a big boat. 95 to ---- We are on the east coast in NJ

Thanks in advance

Old 01-19-2003, 07:55 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey surfacetension,

Where do you do your boating? We're down here on the delaware river from Trenton and south. (Formula 303SR1)

Good luck with your boat search. Have you tried Boattraderonline.com? Usually alot of stuff there.

Toolman
"TENACIOUS"
Old 01-19-2003, 08:51 AM
surfacetension

Hi we boat on Lake George and Lake Champlain , we are not big on rough water, but do tow everywhere so weight is an issue I tow with a 2000 Suburban with a 6.0. I would love to find a 271 or even an SR-1. I don,t need bolster seats as I spend most of my time just hanging out. The problem with the Formulas is that all of the bucket seat boat are pink and teal and I just think that combo is too dated, I look on boat trader but no luck yet . Your rig sounds like a nice ride

Old 01-19-2003, 12:56 PM
surfacetension

We stay on the south end and also camp on some islands , Yes I know that the 71,s and 92,s are bolsters but I think the sr-1,s are bucket. we go to Lake George the first week in August, Have you ever been there for "LOG BAY DAY" ??? It,s a hoot Hundreds of boats

Old 01-19-2003, 07:37 PM
Registered

HI,
we boat around the barnagat bay area north and south.I am running 02 292 and am considering new 353 I will be looking at the AC show in a few weeks.Also have 02 self adjusting loadrite bunk trailer. We also have been to Lake George but with one of our donzis what a blast that boat is in that lake!
Old 01-20-2003, 07:02 PM
Registered

Formulafastech,
I am not sure about it yet. First of all the boat is everything I was told it would be mid 70's with lab 28s. When I order the boat
I was on the fence financially with the 353 but since delivery in june 02 the title is mine so if I could cut the right deal on a new 353 why not. The boat has gold imron #2 graphics daytona colors,
full sunbrella winter cover to water line only 60 hrs. The boat came from Total Marine and here is a plug for them the service has been outsanding with every question,concern answered from the staff 7 days a week! And company support second to none!

AKA 292 Fastech
Old 01-20-2003, 09:49 PM
Registered

surfacetension,

Hard to get away from the "palm beach" colors unless you go fairly new(1999-present). Once in a while you see other colors, but rarely.

I believe the 271SR1 and the 271fastechs all have bolsters. If you're after more of a "family" boat cockpit, try the 260 or 280 sunsports. The 260 is trailerable, but the 280 has a 9'3" beam.

I love my 303SR1 and would not buy another boat without bolsters. The 271 would be a great boat for those lakes.

I always wanted to check out Lake Champlain. Are there good places to stay and leave the boat in the water? Need suggestions. We've been to Lake George also, beautiful place, just didn't like the lack of good boat launches, speed limit and tough police.

Toolman
Old 01-21-2003, 09:50 PM
Registered

FF,
The last time there we launched at small place in Bolton called Gilchrist marina the people were helpful.I only launched a small 18 classic donzi but did see a local colbalt dealer launch at least a 30 footer.Is it true there is a permit and fee to boat on the lake?
Just curious I paid but could not believe it.WE really enjoyed the
Algonquin restaurant and tried the boat house but it was packed.
So we did a couple of fly bys for the crowd!385hp in 18 ft. should have wings!
curious about that permit?

AKA 292 Fastech
Old 01-21-2003, 10:01 PM
Registered

FF,
With regards to Total Marine they now have a retail store in manahawkin and full service marina in Tuckerton where they keep the #32 F2 boat main office is conn.

AKA 292 Fastech
Old 01-22-2003, 09:16 AM
surfacetension

As far as Lake Champlain goes check out Basin Harbor club, Old stone Inn type place with a small Marina, Grass airfield and golf. Very nice for a family, Thye have a website . The lake is Huge 139 miles long into Canada about 11 miles wide " JUST like the ocean"

But once you get the lay of the land you can go to Burlington is nice or the NY side and vist Wetport, It,s definitly a BIG boat Lake

Quick Reply: Any 271 or 292,s for sale?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.